them

MisterC

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have to admit I hate the thought of any of these teams winning today, but it would be slightly more bearable if it was Hivs. That will not happen though, they have already played their 'final' against us so not expecting them to turn up today.  :sad: 

Sadly I expect the scum to win comfortably today mate. Fuck them. 

16 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Who cares

10 in a row was all that mattered and they’d swap any Scottish or League Cup they have to have achieved that

Gerrard broke their hearts and it’ll never leave them

aye usually a case of 'well we won the one that counts' has them sputtering with aye but aye but:lol:

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have to admit I hate the thought of any of these teams winning today, but it would be slightly more bearable if it was Hivs. That will not happen though, they have already played their 'final' against us so not expecting them to turn up today.  :sad: 

It's like pick your posion between these 2. 

Hibs play like they did against us they'll have a shot. 

Expecting but the scumbags to win this easily. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's like pick your posion between these 2. 

Hibs play like they did against us they'll have a shot. 

Expecting but the scumbags to win this easily. 

Yes mate I expect Hivs to be pish and the other lot to win easily. I would so love to be wrong. :hmmm:

Certainly won’t be watching but at the end of the day whoever wins will deserve it. I just hope it’s not them but we’ve laid it wide open for them with our useless performance in the semi. I wouldn’t change 55 for anything but our domestic cup performances absolutely have to improve.