them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Was just about to post that, wtf man

They are fuckin demented. If my boy dies the fuckin last thing I'd be thinking about is a game v them ffs

I would like to think it's not about watching the game, but about hearing the applause for the boy and feeling somehow connected to him.

I refuse to believe that anyone who just lost their son is giving a single fuck about a game of football, but could see how an applause for him from thousands of people could offer some kind of comfort.

I don't think it's how I would be, but I'm not going to entertain the idea that this is driven by any concern for the game at all.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I would like to think it's not about watching the game, but about hearing the applause for the boy and feeling somehow connected to him.

I refuse to believe that anyone who just lost their son is giving a single fuck about a game of football, but could see how an applause for him from thousands of people could offer some kind of comfort.

I don't think it's how I would be, but I'm not going to entertain the idea that this is driven by any concern for the game at all.

How fucking gullible are you.

Just now, Dickie said:

How fucking gullible are you.

To be honest, if it's an option between being gullible around not believing a family are worrying about a game of football as they put their son in the ground or being so twisted to believe that either someone has made an elaborate story up about their child dying, or worse using their child's death days earlier to blag tickets, then I'll happily take the gullible option.

I don't care what team she supports, losing a child is a living fucking nightmare and I point blank refuse to believe that this is about them wanting to watch a game of football.

No doubt I'll get called various things, but you can fuck off if you think I'm going to go along with sticking the boot into a mother who has just lost her child.

To be honest, if it's an option between being gullible around not believing a family are worrying about a game of football as they put their son in the ground or being so twisted to believe that either someone has made an elaborate story up about their child dying, or worse using their child's death days earlier to blag tickets, then I'll happily take the gullible option.

I don't care what team she supports, losing a child is a living fucking nightmare and I point blank refuse to believe that this is about them wanting to watch a game of football.

No doubt I'll get called various things, but you can fuck off if you think I'm going to go along with sticking the boot into a mother who has just lost her child.

She did that herself with her next tweet for you.

3 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

The last sentence is creepy as fuck. Its like she thinks shes won.

If people were having digs at her when her son had just died, then I don't blame her for lashing out to be honest.

Honest to fuck, social media is a fucking blight on humanity at times.

That desperate to see the game they are willing to sit in the Rangers end,yes it’s funny how grief affects us all differently.

She has probably got a just giving page to pay for the pre match drinks tomorrow and arseholes like you will gladly fall for her pish.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

That desperate to see the game they are willing to sit in the Rangers end,yes it’s funny how grief affects us all differently.

She has probably got a just giving page to pay for the pre match drinks tomorrow and arseholes like you will gladly fall for her pish.

The gofundme is her pinned tweet.

Just now, Dickie said:

She wants to see the applause for her son. That's why she would have been willing to sit in the Rangers end.

It's not about watching the game.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

She wants to see the applause for her son. That's why she would have been willing to sit in the Rangers end.

It's not about watching the game.

If either of the teams score at the time the applause is meant to happen then the whole family will have wasted their time and should just stay in the brazen head and get pished.