them

MisterC

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Even if 6 minutes injury time was justified, I doubt 7 minutes was.

It wasn't 7 it was 96:02 or something they scored in.

They are fighting to stay with us and we are cruising now.

Look after ourselves and the league will take care of itself.

6 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Jammy fuckers - I was so confident that this was going to end in a draw when 95 mins had played

I switched over to their game and they had a corner with 95mins and 55 secs and it started buffering. Fucking knew there was no point in checking to see what the final score was. 

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Easy done but you're looking through blue tinted glasses mate. Obviously we want the scum to drop points and for RC to run the clock down but from their point of view they are getting three times their money on the single point for the draw against 10 men. Canny really blame them for trying to win it.

Fuck them anyway. We've been doing our job since Gio has came in. Smash them in the new year and in other games their luck will run out. Title should be ours.

Possibly but they are tied bottom with St J and the point would have done them good, especially if they can beat St J when they face each other in the rescheduled game.

Much more confident than I was 4/5 weeks ago but fuck me their luck must be due running out.

10 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Was it , felt like the cunts scored just after :lol:

Nah they went back up the park....county launched it downfield for a shy on 93.40 and I thought that must be it....they went back up and started pinning them in....still a ridiculous amount of time considering there were only 4 subs made in the second half

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Even if 6 minutes injury time was justified, I doubt 7 minutes was.

I turned the channel over after our game to see their game out. They got a corner in the 96th minute with the clock saying 95 something. It took a while for Turnbull to get a ball to take the corner adding on more time then they scored while there was still an attack on. No conspiracy, just jammyness which always runs out in the end.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Nah they went back up the park....county launched it downfield for a shy on 93.40 and I thought that must be it....they went back up and started pinning them in....still a ridiculous amount of time considering there were only 4 subs made in the second half

Didn't help when I put it on tarrier telly reckoned it was 4 mins added but had missed the board going up 

To be fair, either team can score during stoppage time - you could even make the case that the additional time favoured the home side as they were a man up. They are hanging on to our coat tails by their finger tips. We should really be almost out of sight but the fact that we are not it solely due to the avoidable  dropped points under Gerrard.

Just heard their manager on Sky. I’m sure he just said “we got the decisions tonight, we’ll not complain, we find ways to win”.  
Finding ways to win by having the ref play on till they score. Would like to see them drop some points before Jan 2nd but if it doesn’t happen we should extend our lead when we go there.

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I turned the channel over after our game to see their game out. They got a corner in the 96th minute with the clock saying 95 something. It took a while for Turnbull to get a ball to take the corner adding on more time then they scored while there was still an attack on. No conspiracy, just jammyness which always runs out in the end.

They have been Jammy with late goals for as far back as I can remember.  

When the fuck is it gonae run out? 

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Just heard their manager on Sky. I’m sure he just said “we got the decisions tonight, we’ll not complain, we find ways to win”.  Finding ways to win by having the ref play on till they score. 

He said they got the decisions after getting a man sent off?

Fucking reeking.

3 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Alan Muir went to a normal school and had no reason to add 7 minutes injury time.

Fuckin Fergie time again and nearly smashed my phone.

Why were you watching their game when we were playing tonight?