them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Think it will come down to the head to head games this season as the other teams in the league seem to be poorer than they usually are. Livi might still manage to take something off them though 

Agree. That stay where they have only dropped points in 8 games from the last 100 or so after scoring first is scary good considering they haven't even lost in that stat.

Think we will need at least 3 old firm wins as well to stand a chance of the title 

5 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Think it will come down to the head to head games this season as the other teams in the league seem to be poorer than they usually are. Livi might still manage to take something off them though 

Both teams aren’t going the season without dropping points, there’s no way

7 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Both teams aren’t going the season without dropping points, there’s no way

Not saying that will happen but just highlighting the fact we have to do the  business in the big games

On 08/08/2022 at 18:28, MrMckee said:

If we play like we did last year in Europe we will go through, if we play like we have started the season we wont

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Not saying that will happen but just highlighting the fact we have to do the  business in the big games

Can we rename this guy Michael Owen or something mate? 

@GabrielTomato

As much as I hate to say it, they are so much better than we are at spotting runners and playing long passes in behind defenders.

Our reliance on playing safe passes in the middle, getting it out to wingers and not enough quality crosses against teams like these mean we score fewer goals, and that’s the reason why they will win at least 3-0 today and be back on top of the league.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

As much as I hate to say it, they are so much better than we are at spotting runners and playing long passes in behind defenders.

Our reliance on playing safe passes in the middle, getting it out to wingers and not enough quality crosses against teams like these mean we score fewer goals, and that’s the reason why they will win at least 3-0 today and be back on top of the league.

We won 4 nil yesterday. Both of us should be skelping these teams every week 

They are better at fuck all, cunts can't even get past Christmas outside Scottish football. 

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

We won 4-0 yesterday, hope this helps 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

We won 4-0 yesterday, hope this helps 

Just now, The Godfather said:

We won 4 nil yesterday. Both of us should be skelping these teams every week 

They are better at fuck all, cunts can't even get past Christmas outside Scottish football. 

Aye I was there, cheers.

I still think I’m right though. You can’t tell me that you’re not infuriated by our constant side to side passing in the middle of the park?

Goal difference will be really fucking important this year and they’re out scoring us as it stands.

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Their passing game and movement is much better than ours.

Having said that Killie aren’t exactly parking the bus

I’ve stopped watching btw.