***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Yes and to quick to put the boot in and I’m just waiting for the ones coming on and asking how they claim cash back for the lost transmission of the first half 

Tbh this will be the first time I actually ask for a refund, I’ve lost count the amount of times my RTV has fucked up and there is only one way to to communicate with the idiots now. I’ll be firing it straight into Erskine though. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The price tag of £7million is hanging round his neck. If he had cost say 2 or 3 million he wouldnt be getting the stick just as much.

He's good, very good at times, but Imo he could do more.

I think that wid be fair to say

It's more the comments saying he's shite that are ridiculous

That is 2 very important goals Hagi has delivered for our 1-0 wins v Hibs and St. Johnstone. He might have his limitations but thats 6 rather than 2 points and they were good finishes. An important player to have in the squad. Think we should cut this team some slack and just support them as they push to get over the finish line any which way they can.

16 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Performance like that tonight would've been easier to take had we been at their ground. Its 3 points and yes we'll forget it but so many players off the pace is a little worrying.

Championships are won by winning games like that  . You should worry when we play bad and don’t win

16 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

At halftime on St J TV, they showed the first half highlights, and although it seemed disappointing in real time, we came very close to being 4 or 5 up, believe it or not. 

Yeah, had our chances. I’ve seen performances where we played worse and got more goals and the performance is forgotten. The fans would go berserk if we actually lost a goal! 😂

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We will skoosh it at Hamilton on Sunday if my theory is correct 😂😂👍👍

I hope you are right. I don’t have happy memories of us against bottom of the table teams.

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I thought St Johnstone were decently organised, to put it in perspective that's the first game they lost in eight including Hibs and Aberdeen, (and their in a final in a few weeks time).

Apart from us and Livi, they are the form team.....good 3 points imo

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Aye, we know, everybody likes to trot that line out, but we can still moan about watching a shite game though? 

Yes but when it's over and you realise we probably won't see form like this again then you should realise how special it is. 

To play poor and win is champion mentality and its what we did under Walters endless titles. 

We have been fucking superb this season and wins like tonight shows it even more. 

5 minutes ago, bassettger said:

That is 2 very important goals Hagi has delivered for our 1-0 wins v Hibs and St. Johnstone. He might have his limitations but thats 6 rather than 2 points and they were good finishes. An important player to have in the squad. Think we should cut this team some slack and just support them as they push to get over the finish line any which way they can.

👍

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Was thinking that.

Spoilt ffs, has he been living under a rock... Or Lucy's bed

Naw, just amazed folk are complaining about the game rather than enjoying the result. 

Banter's fair, but get a grip, it's like depressives associated on here every week now, yet we keep on getting the results. 

I actually did not come on here during first half cause the general depression and lack of optimism kills me. and the amount of slagging our consistently winning  team pisses me off. 

More folk complainng about Kent than celebrating the win. 

Wee tip, enjoy these wins, come end of May every one counts.

Archived