UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

Im sure it increased to 3 games because its a further straight red offence following his elbow.

Fuck knows how many games now he'll have been suspended during his time here. Ably abetted by a conspiring msm and corrupt disciplinary procedure added to his own stupidity at times. 

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We've got to highlight the inconsistency, there's no other option unless we are happy with the status quo.

We'll say fuck all otherwise they'll sanction us for that as well. However the scum from the eastside get to bring the game into disrepute and not a word

Accept it but Rangers need to ask the question why probably half a dozen incidents have occurred without any citation. A very similar stamp in the same game doesn’t merit anything, the consistency and neutrality of the whole compliance process is absolutely shocking.

3 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Not helped by a lot on here saying 'it was a red card all day long' _ maybe so but we must learn to bite our tongue and not give any fucker further ammunition to target Alfie.

Keep it shut until the league is won.

Or perhaps learn to fight the battles worth fighting. This has got fuck all to do with fans ffs.

Something needs to change. Morelos is ruled and fast tracked to a different standard than everyone else. I'm not arguing his guilt but rather other players misdemeanours.

The only time they have been cited was Christie and he served his suspension whilst injured.

What is the point in having referees? And if Clancy is wrong this often then he should be fired.

I don’t understand this? The ref sees it and doesn’t give anything but Morelos will still face action. The ref sees what happened at Tannadice and gives a yellow bit Morelos still faces action? It’s a fucking joke

Just now, bluenoz said:

Something needs to change. Morelos is ruled and fast tracked to a different standard than everyone else. I'm not arguing his guilt but rather other players misdemeanours.

The only time they have been cited was Christie and he served his suspension whilst injured.

What is the point in having referees? And if Clancy is wrong this often then he should be fired.

The very very deliberate elbow ,after lining up the player for the attack on him, in the scum v Livi match should be used.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It won't be the first time we've been done by refs changing their tune.

I still can't believe Clancy didn't red card him. He'll be delighted to get a 2nd bite at the cherry.

Let’s be honest if Clancy was at an angle where he only seen a tangle of legs then that was a bit of luck as from other angles the cunt would have taken his chance and gave a red during the match 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I'm sure until Christie it was only off field misdemeanours they been done for which is incredible given some of the challenges they've got away with.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Im sure it increased to 3 games because its a further straight red offence following his elbow.

Fuck knows how many games now he'll have been suspended during his time here. Ably abetted by a conspiring msm and corrupt disciplinary procedure added to his own stupidity at times. 

Remind me of his disciplinary record in Finland? 

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Let others spew their bile about Alfie until the league is won.

Its not bile to state its a red card which it was. Us saying it hasn't influenced this. SKY making as big a deal as they did followed by their msm pals, a ref about to perjury himself and a disciplinary system corrupted against our club are the problem.

10 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

As expected.  Personally I don’t think the club can or should fight this, it was a red card offence imo.  What the club must fight against is trial by media and the lack of Citing of numerous incidents over the past 3-4 weeks.  It is so transparent that the SFA only take action when it is Rangers/Morelos.

That's exactly my thoughts. No point arguing over the red, also we should really be dealing with Morelos in house as he need to (pardon the pun) stamp this shit out. However, two similar incidents the same evening not being cited amongst numerous others such as Edouard.

Archived