Ex employees you want to see for 55

Junior Soprano

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Lee Wallace then Jig should also be there.

No.

Firstly, he was shite in the championship. A bombscare at centre half

Secondly, his matey act with the filth at half time in the League Cup semi.

Thirdly, that "man" refused to come up to the Thornton suite after the Annan debacle. He was due to get an award, from the Lewis boys I believe, but didn't have the balls to come up. They were told they'd need to go downstairs to give him the award,  but as they'd have left the hospitality they wouldn't get back in. Pathetic by him.

A Captain of Rangers? 

9 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Michael Mols and Marco Negri
Two players who coulda had legendary careers but for injuries.
And it has to be Gazza with his flute.

Just a wee side note.
Should we win the title out saville way,Jimmy Bell should hand out scarves to every person in the squad to go and tie it to the goals at the away end.

Negri 😂 had a great half season then disappeared only to turn up years later after retiring to swan about like a Rangers legend. Thought he was bigger than the shirt until he retired and realised the fact he wore the shirt means he can milk the fans for a pension.

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Negri 😂 had a great half season then disappeared only to turn up years later after retiring to swan about like a Rangers legend. Thought he was bigger than the shirt until he retired and realised the fact he wore the shirt means he can milk the fans for a pension.

Not sure who he's getting the pension from.
You have to admit that IF his run had continued after Xmas we would still be thinking what a player he was for us.

In all honesty i would fill Ibrox with every player alive who wore a Rangers strip and wished to appear. 
Good or bad each and every one of them has a part in our history.

20 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Cannae stick Negri. Absoulute fraud of a player, downed tools when it didnae suit him 

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure who he's getting the pension from.
You have to admit that IF his run had continued after Xmas we would still be thinking what a player he was for us.

In all honesty i would fill Ibrox with every player alive who wore a Rangers strip and wished to appear. 
Good or bad each and every one of them has a part in our history.

He wrote a book, he will get appearance fees etc too. Its actually good that he is so involved with the fans etc, but when we needed him on the pitch he disappeared.

I totally agree IF. He was my favourite player that season (first half) he could have became a true legend and would have been worshipped by the fans especially the way he is now.

Neil Alexander

He was successful before our demotion, but is often forgotten and under appreciated as the mainstay in our comeback year.

He played every game in that first season of return.

His own words:

Alexander later commented that he did not see himself as a "Third Division player" but had decided to remain with the club for the "chance to be number one at such a massive club."

That fud David Somers, Mike Ashley and all the Newcastle board placements including the guy that tried to steal the Rangers Development Fund on the way out 😠 in the best traditions of Bullseye, let's take a look at what you could have won 😂 if you hadn't been a bunch of penny-pinching fly by night ahem businessmen 😜 

In all seriousness I think each manager that played their part in the journey back, I have no doubt none of them took on the job to be a failure and tried to move us forward 🤔 all be it there was some dire moments 😪 

3 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

No.

Firstly, he was shite in the championship. A bombscare at centre half

Secondly, his matey act with the filth at half time in the League Cup semi.

Thirdly, that "man" refused to come up to the Thornton suite after the Annan debacle. He was due to get an award, from the Lewis boys I believe, but didn't have the balls to come up. They were told they'd need to go downstairs to give him the award,  but as they'd have left the hospitality they wouldn't get back in. Pathetic by him.

A Captain of Rangers? 

A treacherous act. A fact that a lot seem to have forgotten.

Archived