***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Zungu the new whipping boy 

Lads not done much wrong fs one loose pass I can remember apart from that he’s tidy enough in his role. Not done much going forward but nobody else has.

He’s doing what his role requires without being exceptional, Hamilton have played well and have pressed all over the park however I don’t think they will be able to maintain that tempo and we will pick them off in the second half...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Lads not done much wrong fs one loose pass I can remember apart from that he’s tidy enough in his role. Not done much going forward but nobody else has.

Exactly. I said earlier he has contributed more than Aribo but most seem to think he is shite. Has touched the ball more than Kamara and everytime bar once has found a blue shirt. 

2 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Brutal need a goal, Beaton ruining the game by blowing for Hamilton players falling over for a gust of wind. 

Kent has been poor, Itten couple of decent moves with Hagi but no service. 

Is Beaton telling madden what to do?

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not the whipping boy, he's just not good enough to play for us, happens to better players than him

Both sides of the Zungu argument are correct. Getting more stick than he deserves and people made their minds up before he signed and it's a lot of confirmation bias. Also not understanding what role he is supposed to be playing. But at the same time he hasn't been particularly great or offered a whole lot. A few nice turns, a few poor passes. No worse than a few players on the pitch have been but getting a lot more stick.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Hamilton are pressing us in & we've basically played that half with 2 midfielders

Agree that Kamara has to try & do a bit more but the idea that he needs Davis/Jack in there with him to play well is miles off 

Well we'll see in the 2nd half, happy to be wrong. 

Archived