NYC

plymouthranger

Off to Brentford apparently. I don’t think they have a youth academy, so maybe he’s going into their first team squad? 

Hope we got a development fee for him. Looked a real talent at the Alkass but physically looks a long way off if.

Not sure if he’s kicked on at all in the last 18 months...

8 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Off to Brentford donnapparently. I don’t think they have a youth academy, so maybe he’s going into their first team squad? 

Hope we got a development fee for him. Looked a real talent at the Alkass but physically looks a long way off if.

Hes homesick and wants to be back in london

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Nathan Young Coombes

Aye it dawned on me mate, my boy signed him on football manager and that's how i remembered:lol:

Shame it's not worked out, he's been here a wee while so maybe the lockdown and stuff has just fucked him up like it has to so many.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Off to Brentford apparently. I don’t think they have a youth academy, so maybe he’s going into their first team squad? 

Getting £100K, woohoo...

3 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

Shame, looked very good on the few occasions I’ve bothered watching the young team... won’t miss his appearance mind, looks ridiculous, the epitome of why people shouldn’t mess with the gene pool 

Does the appearance of young boys really rile you up that much? 

Dg6gpW.gif.d16ccd97c3e0845b4d297704103957e2.gif

58 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

Shame, looked very good on the few occasions I’ve bothered watching the young team... won’t miss his appearance mind, looks ridiculous, the epitome of why people shouldn’t mess with the gene pool 

You’re a fucking oddball. 

2 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

I think you're on the wrong forum 

6 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2e98d3f2f7e31be1641890ce554ffa5e.jpeg

Nothing to excite in Brentford imo

Brentford's part of greater London, close to the Thames and only 4 miles away from  Chelsea, a few miles to QPR and Fulham grounds, and 20 minutes from Wembley. 20 minutes drive to Buckingham Palace, and a 30 minute drive to Trafalgar Squarer., 30 minutes to Heathrow, with excellent transport links across the capital. 

You would get excited. 

They closed their youth academy, as it was making a loss due to competition from other London clubs, but set up a Brentford, Brentford B and two under 19 teams for local players playing in regular decent league, allowing a straight entry from under 19 to top team, and the two under 19 teams have been quite successful, the current top team are doing well too in the Championship.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Brentford's part of greater London, close to the Thames and only 4 miles away from  Chelsea, a few miles to QPR and Fulham grounds, and 20 minutes from Wembley. 20 minutes drive to Buckingham Palace, and a 30 minute drive to Trafalgar Squarer., 30 minutes to Heathrow, with excellent transport links across the capital. 

You would get excited. 

They closed their youth academy, as it was making a loss due to competition from other London clubs, but set up a Brentford, Brentford B and two under 19 teams for local players playing in regular decent league, allowing a straight entry from under 19 to top team, and the two under 19 teams have been quite successful, the current top team are doing well too in the Championship.

So everything you mentioned isn’t in Brentford. Think that proves my point, if the only things that can excite me is the exit routes.

Archived