Who will score the goal that clinches 55?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Laudo said:

Dont care who scores, but if its won at parkhead I want a scarf tied round their goal posts! 

If we don't rip the absolute cunt of them with shit like this I'll be so disappointed in a few months time

I want the ultimate disrespect shown to those cunts, huddle in front of the GB section, scarves to the goalposts, in a non-Covid world snot on the corner flags, give them fucking Hell

22 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

If we don't rip the absolute cunt of them with shit like this I'll be so disappointed in a few months time

I want the ultimate disrespect shown to those cunts, huddle in front of the GB section, scarves to the goalposts, in a non-Covid world snot on the corner flags, give them fucking Hell

Something along the lines of this for a start..  

graeme-souness-galatasaray-flag_1r7cqt7uxqs3319wn8sntfml9p.jpg

O-0 against the scum at their midden 3 minutes into injury time when  a blistering 40 yarder by Jack  blatters off the crossbar and rebounds straight against the back of Shane Duffers head and then shoots off at an angle flying past Bain. Conor, Trialist, Loanee..Barkas's  outstretched hand right into the top corner.

I would love it to me McGregor to be a last minute corner heading in, because he deserves it the most to me, but realistically I see Alfredo, Kent, Itten or Jack getting it, would be the best and funniest, and it would be absolutely glorious if it's Alfie just to get the last laugh against the racist media that's plagued him since he's been in wee Scotland, last laugh at the spfl, the stinking scum fans and all the wee diddy teams in Scotland, either way it will be glorious and a big fuck you to all the Rangers enemies since we fell and stood back up...I just can't wait and it means more than I can describe in any amount of words.

12 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Am for the whole squad in the middle of it doing the bouncy. :excited::excited:
I'm for the whole squad in there,and giving GSTQ big licks while waving the Union Jack. :UK:

I don’t believed in fate, or things being written in the star as etc. But football has a ah it of throwing up moments that seem like they’ve been scripted. I really think it’s set up for Morelos to break his drought against that mob in the 20th to win us the league. It’ll be the only goal he’ll score against them and it’ll be worth 10 hat-tricks. 

Archived