George Square

BridgeIsBlue

44 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

That day could just be 3 weeks away. As much as I want to 'yahoo it big time' and to celebrate it with bears, there is  just no way Plod will allow it.

I know I'm going to get the 'who gives a fuck ' from others but in the real world I can assure you any crowds will be dispersed .  PS will be there in force and it'll be a no-go area.

There will be a more suitable time and place but its just too soon.

Irrespective of your own or personal thoughts,  it will be the club that will be vilified and hammered for the actions of the fans . The worse any individual will get will be a £200 fine 

In fact the Chris McLaughlin's and the rest of the BBC barstewards will undoubtedly  have their cameras there waiting for the fans to turn up and then take great pleasure to spout their hatred and bile for us by reporting it over the country.

They’ll need to call in the fucking army pal,plod can fuck off. So exactly what offence do they hammer the club for?  We could always party in the paedodome car park crowds have always been allowed there unhindered. If you think we’re going to wait on krankie okaying it you’re deranged.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Soon as we're confirmed Champions or trophy day? 

As soon as we’re confirmed mate, I’ve took the Monday and Tuesday off work after the game v the taigs, told my boss if he’s looking for me he’ll find my happy as fuk corpse in George square 

Reckon trophy day will be a bit more lenient with police with it being so close towards to the end of the lockdown and there being at least some restrictions by then?

tried to google it but couldn’t find much info on how many fines where dished out at Liverpool’s title celebrations

6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Reckon trophy day will be a bit more lenient with police with it being so close towards to the end of the lockdown and there being at least some restrictions by then?

tried to google it but couldn’t find much info on how many fines where dished out at Liverpool’s title celebrations

10 people charged on the night apparently.

Liverpool had a huge spike in Covid cases after it and were moved into level 4. 

I think trophy day would be a much safer time to celebrate publicly.  

12 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

10 people charged on the night apparently.

Liverpool had a huge spike in Covid cases after it and were moved into level 4. 

I think trophy day would be a much safer time to celebrate publicly.  

That’s not so bad fine wise i guess? Obviously the spike in cases after isn’t. 

I’m hoping something goes ahead trophy day

If our fans congregate in large numbers the Scottish media will pillory us and Rangers name will get dragged down.  We need to be smarter than this.    Bad publicity will simply tarnish the achievement of winning the league.  Is that what we want?   We all want to celebrate this but we are still in a pandemic situation.

11 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

If our fans congregate in large numbers the Scottish media will pillory us and Rangers name will get dragged down.  We need to be smarter than this.    Bad publicity will simply tarnish the achievement of winning the league.  Is that what we want?   We all want to celebrate this but we are still in a pandemic situation.

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I've hidden some posts to stop the childish insults spoiling another thread.  

You’ve hid piss taking insults but kept an absolute piss take of a thread while lambasting the proposal? 

you’ve literally left a thread there for police Scotland to latch on to while removing people’s comments who treated it with the disregard it deserved.

mental 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You’ve hid piss taking insults but kept an absolute piss take of a thread while lambasting the proposal? 

you’ve literally left a thread there for police Scotland to latch on to while removing people’s comments who treated it with the disregard it deserved.

mental 

Better to point out the obvious drawback than let people think it is a good idea.   I've seen other posts on other social media promoting George Square as a venue.  Plod aren't stupid and will expect a gathering there.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Better to point out the obvious drawback than let people think it is a good idea.   I've seen other posts on other social media promoting George Square as a venue.  Plod aren't stupid and will expect a gathering there.

Should have just deleted my comment there mate, a would have applauded that type of shithousery 😂

aye true mate, but people promoting it and luring others into maybe incriminating themselves deserves the disdain or ridicule coming their way imo 

I’ll be there nevertheless 

21 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm going to block all talk of going to George Square, don't do it!

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I've hidden some posts to stop the childish insults spoiling another thread.  

Ach, carry on, fuck it but don't shout silly songs but anyway plod will care about the songs in the place we're not allowed to go.

Disaster.

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I'm going to block all talk of going to George Square, don't do it!

Ach, carry on, fuck it but don't shout silly songs but anyway plod will care about the songs in the place we're not allowed to go.

Disaster.

😂 aye that was ma point too 

7 hours ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

That day could just be 3 weeks away. As much as I want to 'yahoo it big time' and to celebrate it with bears, there is  just no way Plod will allow it.

I know I'm going to get the 'who gives a fuck ' from others but in the real world I can assure you any crowds will be dispersed .  PS will be there in force and it'll be a no-go area.

Irrespective of your own or personal thoughts,  it will be the club that will be vilified and hammered for the actions of the fans . The worse any individual will get will be a £200 fine 

In fact the Chris McLaughlin's and the rest of the BBC barstewards will undoubtedly  have their cameras there waiting for the fans to turn up and then take great pleasure to spout their hatred and bile for us by reporting it over the country.

Decent sensible post   We are Rangers  let’s stay safe  protect the nhs and also the good name of our club.look at what happened in Liverpool last year and the press up here will make a lot more of it !  Let’s show everyone we are the people 

Having watched others last season celebrate wins or awards I think it’s safe to say we will be out and out in numbers. Wear a mask and try to keep a distance but don’t let anyone spoil our moment. 

Im lucky my daily exercise is within 5 miles of George Square and Ibrox 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

8 hours ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Who gives a fuck

I'll be nowhere near George Square, not cause I think it's a bad idea but there is some.cultural entertainment planned elsewhere which is more my kinda thing.

Flute band are primed and ready to go. (Outdoor practice I'm sure it's classed as)

Archived