***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Welcome to the party, COVID.

Anyone who’s remotely expert on the subject now says it basically doesn’t spread outdoors. As evidenced by the fact there wasn’t a single outbreak linked to packed beaches or protests last year.

No matter where you are in the world- this is going to be explosive in every way for all Rangers fans.

I will be in the house having a wee whisky to celebrate and singing the "Billyboys" - but if it was my younger days- I would be out there with the rest of you.

Enjoy the moment and stay safe - the party has already started.

Oh! and get these 3 points today Rangers.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Forget the phiggery get this one done, no doubt st midden and their manager would love to spoke our wheels, just do it Gers👍🏻🇬🇧🇬🇧

Yes I want 3 points today and then it is either tomorrow or when we next have the chance to get the point needed. :thumbup: 

37 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Understandable, hopefully police don’t call the game off or provoke the fans into a reaction 

No the cops are taking a relaxed approach to it. The vast vast majority are wearing masks,and celebrating, no obvious boozing going on either, so the police are cool with it. That's the best approach.

Folk comparing this to the riots at Torbett Towers are just way OTT.

They were out for violence, we are just there to celebrate and praise our players, there's a huge difference, and anyone that can't see that has lost the plot in the heid. The Police are dealing with it fairly and are non aggressive 

Archived