Guard of honour v them

KingKirk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

no chance, if lego muncher plays, well worthy of a score on brown sending off/ Rangers victory, this surely will be his last chance even though hes been finished for seasons, if they give him another playing contract i will run down the falls road backwards in ma Rangers tap

Even better is Buff makes a Brown sending off happen as well as scoring a hat trick(or 1 goal):alfie:

Absolutely not. Why on earth would we entertain congratulations from people who hate us - Scottish football, media, politicians.

WE are the only people that matter, no-one else.

Celebrate within the family - our family - the Rangers Family.

No Surrender.

When did this "tradition" begin?

I don't remember it in the 90's or 00's.

It's a bullshit made-up tradition that can just get to fuck along with the handwringing cocktards that introduced it.

Who would want a guard of honour from that filth anyway. Not me.

Couldn’t give a fuck about a guard of honour.

Just want our players to laugh in their players faces at every possible point. Scarfs tied to goal posts. 55 T-shirt’s and stickers everywhere. Gary Mac in one of those bucket hats. 

Fuck them don't want one.

I do however want us to make noise about it. I want them to fear it. There are diehard celluc fans out there who will be shaking in their tatty boots with fear at the thought of it so I welcome the noise. Then when they inevitably refuse, we walk away the bigger team again.

Walking out to “hey you there with the sad face” blaring in the background, Morelos doing some clucking like a chicken, all our players laughing like fuck as we walk through that lot clapping and choked on their dry vomit. 

what’s not to like chaps. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

There is no honour in that shower of shite guarding anything, particularly children. Sweep sweep. 

Last fucking thing I'd want. They can ram it. 

We go there to bury those bastards and all that they stand for. 

A  5-0  hammering  of that lot would do nicely , they would have to shut the Erskine  bridge :mutley:

Archived