The celtic Boys Club Scandal

stfu

17 minutes ago, ara said:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/330478?fbclid=IwAR3o8l1KhNJMeC8aWpNoB4YlWNQAN10OPGeNfw9E5-r6Iq3dzYk2nAq26Xw

This petition was started 6 months ago requesting a government response on the mandatory reporting mentioned in the film. The petition closes on 21st March and has only collected 1617 signatures, way short of the 10k needed for a response or 100k for a debate. 

Fucking ridiculous... just fucking sign it.

I don’t recall seeing this but have signed, numbers have gone up slightly since your post so word maybe just getting spread a bit wider 

10 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

https://t.co/NyXuS96V7V?amp=1

Good article and Goldberg's documentary has been viewed 24,000 times. 

This is so fucking sick.  Difficult to comprehend the scale of this without it ever becoming mainstream public.

On 13/03/2021 at 16:42, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I watched it all but was disgusted with the refusal of statements from the cunts I've mentioned in a previous post.

The bit that really grated me was when the reporter of the film turned up at that prick Jack Mcginns House (door), then his reaction told me everything I need to know. Disgusting piece of shit, and a total disregard for the victims and their families. I was generally taken aback by the whole film, but probably not surprised, unfortunately :sad:

The prick appears like an old frail man then his masks slips at the end with his anger showing. That cunt has got to be a beast.

I’m sure the fat jap was employed in their financial department at the time the scurrilous report was done and rather than just door step him he should have been hounded for comments as should McGinn and anyone else still alive.

Im also sure this photo of Stein and Torbet was after Torbet returned and after been kicked out by Stein and that point should have been highlighted.

This should be on tv and you wonder why no tv company is broadcasting it. The production was crowdfunded so I hope it’s been offered for free. Does anyone know what the blockers are ?

53F56D89-04CB-4639-83CC-E388C75F741E.jpeg

On 16/03/2021 at 15:25, Carling1873 said:

https://t.co/NyXuS96V7V?amp=1

Good article and Goldberg's documentary has been viewed 24,000 times. 

I have watched it from start to finish at least 10 times . Some sensible poster told us,It's  what you do to keep it relevant and in profile :p: So I'm doing my bit.

10 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Some real pressure being cranked up in England, will be interesting to see whether the momentum builds sufficiently to penetrate the vault of secrecy and denial north of the border. 

That is a very good post Andy , "the vault of secrecy and denial"   that is superb line  

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2021 at 23:19, Bad Robot said:

I’m sure the fat jap was employed in their financial department at the time the scurrilous report was done and rather than just door step him he should have been hounded for comments as should McGinn and anyone else still alive.

Im also sure this photo of Stein and Torbet was after Torbet returned and after been kicked out by Stein and that point should have been highlighted.

This should be on tv and you wonder why no tv company is broadcasting it. The production was crowdfunded so I hope it’s been offered for free. Does anyone know what the blockers are ?

53F56D89-04CB-4639-83CC-E388C75F741E.jpeg

1990- 91 

download.jpeg-1.jpg

I agree with @eejay the dj. As a support, we are too apathetic in discussing this.

We treat it as a taboo subject.

It is great that we don't look for whataboutery all the time but this is a scandal of massive proportions that goes beyond the boundaries of football.

That documentary was a hard watch but I'm glad I forced myself to watch it.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Torbett was charged again last week yet not many pape rs ran with the story

Genuine question here mate, If the papers never ran with the story of Torbett being arrested what makes you think that your previous post will come to fruition?