Kudela beaten up allegedly

EMRFC

5 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

There was a video of him walking on to their team bus. Not hit hard enough if that’s the case. 

Wasn't hit at all. Purely fabricated by Slavia to deflect from the main issue.

Still don't know why this thread is going if many have confirmed this is bullshit.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Clear as fuckin day zungu says what the prague player said. 

Can also see Kamara thought about throwing hands as he got close to him before being pulled away 

Look at the reaction of the Slavia number 12, its his own player that he's staring at. Then when it kicks off, he doesn't initially jump in to protect his team-mate and their number 4 also doesn't get involved either. Seems clear to me that they also heard what the scumbag said. Whether they will publicly come out and confirm this however is doubtful to say the least. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Stopping “10 in a row” was never our aim. It was winning 55. 

Winning 55 to stop 10 in a row was our aim. You make it sound like winning 55 next year would have been okay, with them spouting their shite for years to come.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Wasn't hit at all. Purely fabricated by Slavia to deflect from the main issue.

Still don't know why this thread is going if many have confirmed this is bullshit.

Well, UEFA have confirmed that something happened in the tunnel. They have tweeted about it apparently.

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Czech's are reporting that Kudela has a frontal sinus fracture after being attacked by Kamara in the tunnel 

He will be transferred to hospital once they get back to Prague

To be fair to the guy, he might be a racist, but his covid protocols have to be admired.

Walking onto the team bus wearing a mask pressing over his broken nose must have been somewhat painful.

13 minutes ago, Clunge said:

D2F72294-A281-47ED-A0CB-06655EC1B18E.jpeg.ec647e765ebd394a3d79fe4a997d965c.thumb.jpeg.56f31daf3cf5e8f6c30ab4d30e8bdec6.jpeg

I’m not saying we did attack him - I’m saying there is a UEFA tweet posted on here that if genuine says they are investigating an incident in the tunnel.

Wouldnt surprise me if Slavia gave him a whack to deflect.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Not read the whole thread but what does zungu say?

He turns to the official at the end of the video and says “He said fucking monkey”

Horrible bastards 

8 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I don't think we overachieved, we are in the bracket of a EL last 32/16 team at the moment - maybe with a bit of luck in the draw (was wanting Molde) we could have moved on to QF. We never got started today, think that irks with me this evening - Slavia were decent at times, but we have beaten/matched better already over the past couple of seasons (Benfica and Porto)

I think Slavia were more streetwise than anyone else we’ve faced this year, fouled high up the pitch to stop us building, had a rota for fouling Kent and dived like Jaque Cousteau. Also thought their goalie made a. Meal out of Roofes tackle😉

29 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Czech's are reporting that Kudela has a frontal sinus fracture after being attacked by Kamara in the tunnel 

He will be transferred to hospital once they get back to Prague

No they aren't. They are reporting that about the keeper 

Screenshot_20210319-102719.png

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This lot are up there with scum fc. Maybe worse. 

Thing is, with the talent they've got, no need to resort to this kind of shit. Some fucking mind set. Much like the scum, it's a cultural thing. In their DNA. 

:headwall:

Archived