Hagi linked with Lazio

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Lazio would be a bad move, he’ll not be in their starting 11 and I doubt would make the bench most weeks. 

Anything over £10million with some form of sell on clause and he’s gone. Shame as he’s ridiculously talented, but he’s no irreplaceable for us in a way that Barisic, Kent or Kamara are 

I'd take £9 million tbh, he might be worth more but unfortunately other teams are going to point to the fact he's not a guaranteed starter and his form has been up and down this season. 

I like him and would keep if it was a choice of Aribo or hagi but Aribo seems to be Gerrards golden boy. 

He’s not the player we all thought he was during his loan spell. There’s a decent player in there but his lack of pace is frustrating. Still not sure if he’s completed 90mins this season!  £9m is a decent offer based on what he currently offers. We’re all hoping he starts to become the player we think he can be, IF he does, he could be worth double that.. 

10 hours ago, rangersross said:

People forget just how good he was in the SPL over December and January. There's a tendency to characterise him as a 'luxury' player but he dragged us through several games when the rest of the attacking players were off the boil. A player that sellable, with that quality, who also has the tenacity to make the difference in a cold away game in the league is worth a special price. 

Exactly this. Hibs, St Johnstone both 1-0 wins. Did he play the pass for Morelos at Hibs? 

He has been a pivotal part of our season and is still raw. £9m is a joke offer for someone who has just helped clinch the League, played in Europe to the last 16 and is an international, compared to fucking Jeremy Pingpong who is fucking garbage.

Sick of our players getting undervalued. £20m or fuck off.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Exactly this. Hibs, St Johnstone both 1-0 wins. Did he play the pass for Morelos at Hibs? 

He has been a pivotal part of our season and is still raw. £9m is a joke offer for someone who has just helped clinch the League, played in Europe to the last 16 and is an international, compared to fucking Jeremy Pingpong who is fucking garbage.

Sick of our players getting undervalued. £20m or fuck off.

He has 15 goals and assists in the league. The same as Kent. They're joint 3rd I think, behind Tav and Edouard.

1 hour ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

He’s not the player we all thought he was during his loan spell. There’s a decent player in there but his lack of pace is frustrating. Still not sure if he’s completed 90mins this season!  £9m is a decent offer based on what he currently offers. We’re all hoping he starts to become the player we think he can be, IF he does, he could be worth double that.. 

Not completing 90mins is a terrible stat to hold against him when its gerrards decision to sub him, how many times has hagi been subbed while the likes of aribo get the full 90 having contributed heehaw all game

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not completing 90mins is a terrible stat to hold against him when its gerrards decision to sub him, how many times has hagi been subbed while the likes of aribo get the full 90 having contributed heehaw all game

If he was playing well Gerrard wouldn’t have an option but to keep him on.. He’s drifted out of games 

Push them for £12m and take it I think that would be great business. 

I do fear he doesn’t really fit in our system, he’s not a CM and he’s not a RW and I don’t buy the argument we don’t play with a RW. If your average position is on the right side of attack then you’re a RW and you’re just playing it in a different way.  

I also think he is talented but by no means the best player in the squad and think he’s replaceable. I would rather sell him over a few others (for these fees) and we know someone will have to go. 

I think people just assume now that any good player we have is worth a blanket £15-20m fee no questions asked. I don’t think Hagi has proved that yet. £12m would be a very good deal for us. 

8 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

If he was playing well Gerrard wouldn’t have an option but to keep him on.. He’s drifted out of games 

Aye but how many times have kent, aribo had just as bad games and never been taken off, Hamilton away all 3 were shite, but iirc the week before hagi scored the winner for us, but gerrard takes him off first 

Not as easy as saying "if he played better" when gerrard clearly has a hardon for aribo getting as much game time as poosible no matter performance 

Archived