*****The Official Champions vs the scum thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve been poor recently. Unless we bring out A game and come out the traps this will be tough. They’ll be trying to make today all about sending off Brown on a high and stopping us being unbeaten in the league so there is something for them to play for, also to try and set them up for next season. After the dire cup performance we are owed a response and I hope we get it. 

First time in my life I've felt virtually nothing about a game against they cunts, still want to win but I've barely gave the game a thought all week, maybe being at work today and not being able to watch the game is contributing to my indifference, fuck knows. 

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

First time in my life I've felt virtually nothing about a game against they cunts, still want to win but I've barely gave the game a thought all week, maybe being at work today and not being able to watch the game is contributing to my indifference, fuck knows. 

It's been a strange build up. Everyone know is the same 

1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

Scott Wright has to start the day imo. Been very impressive and on form, ahead of Hagi or Aribo in that role. 

Room for Wright and Aribo, but I wouldn't start Hagi. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Would probably be different if we had fans at the game. I remember the league being over in 2010 i'm sure it was and going to the piggery on a wednesday night already as champions and it was one of the best games i went to. Don't even think we won on the day but it was just a massive party and their stadium was half empty 😂

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Room for Wright and Aribo, but I wouldn't start Hagi. 

There is a shout to start all the peripheral players in this.

Itten ,Wright and Hagi .Nothing to lose but we need to see these guys perform in this sort of fixture .

Prob won’t happen 

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Wish I was as confident. For me it is a case of just don't lose, a sneaky we win would be great. 

Get what your saying .Although if the players think this ,we will lose 

Would be superb to win and keep confidence sky high ,going into these fixtures next season 

Went to bed last night with absolutely no emotions,then during the night i tossed and turned running this match through my head and we beat them 2-0 with Alfie and Simpson scoring,to send the mutants into hiding for the rest of the coming summer.
MON RANGERS...JUST PUT THE SCABBY BASTARDS TO THE SWORD AND ADD TO THEIR MISERABLE FUCKIN SEASON THAT SET OUT WITH A TEAM WORTH MILLIONS AND NOW THE ARSE HAS DROPPED OUT THE MARKET. :UK:

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Nowhere near as nervous as I usually am. 

Can just picture the taigs winning and claiming they've ruined our season 😂

They are mad enough to think that.

I have a feeling that lego muncher will get carried away in his last Old Firm game and get sent off. Realistically he'd have to head butt the ref for that to happen though. 

Archived