*****The Official Champions vs the scum thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yeah mate, imagine we beat them with our weakened team. SSB will be fucking mental on Monday. 😂

Absolutely. Hilarious if we beat them but I won’t be taking sundays game as saying anything about what next season will be like 

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We got away with it. Learn from past mistakes Joe Aribo can't be in a 3 in midfield on Sunday mate. Under any circumstances. 

I don't rate him there but saying we will definitely lose is mental when you consider we have 4 from 6 when he's played that position against them this season

Arfield & Helander are two big exclusions in an OF game.

Early days for Simpson but a massive statement game for him heading into the summer.

Aribo was very effective against them last time out playing in a front three but I expect him to play deeper now.

Either Wright or Roofe up front.

Personally, I hope it is Roofe. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe.

Did most of his damage against them centrally. Aribo’s best game was wide right, and Wright seems to be a left winger by trade. 

Suspect SG will go with Hagi or Roofe and Kent wide. 

Think your right 

Like Aribo further up the park but he has to do more when he hasn’t got the ball.

Helander outs a blow, but up steps Simpson I think he ll be fine as long he doesn't piss about the box with the ball as he did against St Johnstone cause the filth will not give him a minute,Just punt the ball to fuck. But Tav playing well again is a bonus. I also hope Wright starts he could be dangerous..2-1 my prediction 🇬🇧🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I think Simpson playing should let us go 10 yards further up the pitch and let us press them into mistakes 

I think the Helander = too slow myth has surely been disproven now?

That said, I hope we do get up in their faces and press from the start. They can’t cope with us when we do, not sure why we try and soak up pressure instead. Go for the jugular. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think the Helander = too slow myth has surely been disproven now?

That said, I hope we do get up in their faces and press from the start. They can’t cope with us when we do, not sure why we try and soak up pressure instead. Go for the jugular. 

I don't think helander is too slow , but Simpson is properly fast 

5 hours ago, PM Boab said:

I don't rate him there but saying we will definitely lose is mental when you consider we have 4 from 6 when he's played that position against them this season

My predictions are never ever right so fingers crossed again 👍