****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

4 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Probably just old and daft, but how do you see your order history??

Can't see it when I log in to the site - no doubt staring me straight in the face??

Haven't had an e-mail - so probably not got one but would be nice to check

https://tickets.Rangers.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx  

Try this, I think this is what got me in.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah you can, my mate got mine for me.

Superb! Just been on website and managed to book seats for both of us at same time.

Didn't work for the Real Madrid friendly, hence why I was asking the question. Had the fear that it wouldn't work again and we'd have to book separately.

23 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

My dad and I have both been successful. Can I book at same time for both of us since my Dad is in my friends and family? Anyone tried it yet?

I logged in and sorted mine and my mates so we're sitting together, selected my seat then selected the one next to it, changed that to his name and updated basket then checked out 

22 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Along the top where it says your name/Rangers number click there and you should be able to see purchase history as 1 of the tabs on the next screen

In the purchase history of those successful there seems to be an order which then allows you to go and buy the tickets.

Cheers - didn't get one, was the same for the UEFA Cup Final, despite the same seat for 25+ years  :headwall:

Thankfully I'll get 'free' access to Rangers TV

I was successful in ballot though son wasn't and in the queue waiting to purchase my ticket

14 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Superb! Just been on website and managed to book seats for both of us at same time.

Didn't work for the Real Madrid friendly, hence why I was asking the question. Had the fear that it wouldn't work again and we'd have to book separately.

Bud I've been logged in as one of our tickets was successful and the fecking thing reset after waiting ages and back to square one.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just got an email, got one, fucking get in, daughter's appear to have failed on this occasion, there spirits will go with me though :lol:

Awrite mate. you good?

I got one too though weeman never, logged onto the fecking thing and then it reset back to start after waiting for about 20 mins :headwall:

3 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

I was the same, 3 seats along so close enough 

I went a few rows forward. I could have taken the row behind me but would have felt like a dick if I stopped that guy getting his. Dont know the guy in row Q so fuck him :)

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I went a few rows forward. I could have taken the row behind me but would have felt like a dick if I stopped that guy getting his. Dont know the guy in row Q so fuck him :)

I wanted to get my own, it was avaliable then that and one beside it disappeared, the seat to the other side of that wasn't available so if its the same 2 boys one of the fuckers stole mine 😂

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Gutted I have no email just one of those things I suppose. I hope the 23k allowed in have a fantastic day! 

Great sentiment K K, it is a shite situation but fingers crossed maybe back to full stadium for the C L home game on the 10th Aug.