Gerrard - "I'm going to call on the Ibrox crowd."

Clemdog

No matter how many of us are there.

No matter how many poor decisions or bad passes are made - if you get a ticket you need to back the players. We have the ability to genuinely change this tie. 

Back the side for 90 minutes.

Give Malmo hell.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

No matter how many of us are there.

No matter how many poor decisions or bad passes are made - if you get a ticket you need to back the players. We have the ability to genuinely change this tie. 

Back the side for 90 minutes.

Give Malmo hell.

At 2-0 he may have had to call on The Warriors :lol:

1714361020_RMWarriors(2).png.7e028d6edf9995de6698b8124ad6edea.png

Find out where their players are staying and light the Glasgow night sky the fuck up the night before the game, in response to what they did to our players.

We need a proper, proper hostile atmosphere at Ibrox next week.

He has asked and the fans will comply. 

He knows there has been dozens of games his teams fans got them through and knows Ibrox is one of those stadium and atmospheres where fans will make a huge difference to the players. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Find out where their players are staying and light the Glasgow night sky the fuck up the night before the game, in response to what they did to our players.

RM Pyro Crew assemble.

This message from gerrard will be made a big thing of, people will have eyes of interest on us, the fans who get a ticket have the chance to showcase the best version of our support and show all watching eyes what our club is all about

as gerrard said he’s never asked the support for more, it’s normally not needed but this IMO is his way of trying to get every little detail he can affect in his favour

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Malmös fans done my nut in with that ABBA song 

It’s a shame he’s had to call us out to back him

It was the same on Saturday as well, moans and groans and so much nerves around the ground. Tav and Bassey asked for more from the crowd. I was jittery but the pelters the players were getting was crazy. Hopefully a good atmosphere next week

18 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Malmös fans done my nut in with that ABBA song 

Gerrard has sent out a S.O.S. to the fans , hopefully he says thank you for the music after the game. The name of the game is to win and the winner takes it all. Better no be our Waterloo and we end up in the CL with the money money money

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Gerrard has sent out a S.O.S. to the fans , hopefully he says thank you for the music after the game. The name of the game is to win and the winner takes it all. Better no be our Waterloo and we end up in the CL with the money money money

genuinely embarrassed for you.

6 minutes ago, murzo said:

Delete your life 

cheers 

21 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Any idea how many are on the CCS? Should be a good chance of everyone in it getting a ticket surely?

I'm a moaning cunt after the game but during the game that kind of negativity is counter productive and too prevalent at Ibrox. Hopefully everyone gets the place rocking and get a comeback like Braga.

All non-ST games - it was normally in the mid to late 20,000s pre Covid/MyGers.

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The fans, as always, will do their part.

If we don’t go through it’s on Gerrards recruitment in summer and the tactics and performance tonight.

Recruitment in the summer? Not sure what else he could've done, we were clearly not spending this summer without selling, the fact we've brought a few in on decent deals and started to shift some of the dead weight is a positive. Holding onto key players was the task

Tonight, fair enough however I dont think he got it tactically wrong tonight, I think the players on the park let him down. We weren't undone by a masterstroke from their manager, the players we expected to perform didn't, simple as that. 

Up to him now to either light a fire under them or drop them for next week, hopefully the former.

Archived