Goodbye Morelos, Goldson and Kamara

Leeds_Bear

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

It's took 3 results and weve got people panicking ffs

Any player that wants to leave Rangers is welcome to do so. We will survive 

I'm not saying we should panic but it's understandable people are so concerned. It's rare for us to lose three games on the bounce. I don't think we have never lost more than four games on the bounce in our entire history. That is the standard of a club like this. 

If we add in the form of the players pre-season and the financial hit the club is about to take, I think its reasonable for people to be concerned.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Porto home and away, Feyenoord, Benfica, Rapid Vienna, Young Boys, Legia - those kind of levels.

Itten may score 12 goals in a season but him nor Roofe bring to the team as a whole what Alfie does and only folk who don’t know anything about football think otherwise.

Roofe scored against Benfica and standard Liege twice and went on to finish as out top goalscorer yet you stated he was a bad signing or poor compared to Morelos.

Now it's the old, you do not know anything about football the old one liner when a posters done.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Porto home and away, Feyenoord, Benfica, Rapid Vienna, Young Boys, Legia - those kind of levels.

Itten may score 12 goals in a season but him nor Roofe bring to the team as a whole what Alfie does and only folk who don’t know anything about football think otherwise.

Totally agree mate. If he leaves we'll have to completely change our style of play.

Just now, Smile said:

Roofe scored against Benfica and standard Liege twice and went on to finish as out top goalscorer yet you stated he was a bad signing or poor compared to Morelos.

Now it's you do not know anything about football the old one liner when a posters done.

Roofe is a good player but cannot be relied upon.

15m or more or Porto and anyone can f off. 

If he goes, and I dont want him to. we still have Roofe, Itten, Sakala, Defoe, Kent, Wright, Aribo, Hagi for the front 3. A good mix of out and out strikers, width, no10s. More than enough for the SPL, only in Europe might we miss Morelos sharply. 

3 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

15m or more or Porto and anyone can f off. 

If he goes, and I dont want him to. we still have Roofe, Itten, Sakala, Defoe, Kent, Wright, Aribo, Hagi for the front 3. A good mix of out and out strikers, width, no10s. More than enough for the SPL, only in Europe might we miss Morelos sharply. 

We will mis Morelos in Europe but we have strikers who not the same type will get us goals.

We played our best football last season with Roofe and Morelos in the team. I don't know why we have to compare them? They do completely different things which in turn compliments each other.

We'd be worse off without either and for different reasons.

Roofe is very underrated i feel. 1 more goal than Morelos in 8 less league games was a great return I thought. 

However Morelos is literally the glue holding the team together and the pair of them together were great last season IIRC. If it was up to me at this moment I’d be trying to get Kent and Goldson moved on out of Morelos/Kamara/ Kent/Goldson. 

If we need £15m to break even you’d think Kent would cover that with a wee bit of change meaning we could reinvest the money we got from selling on Goldson. Fag packet maths but something along they lines would work I think. 

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Roofe is very underrated i feel. 1 more goal than Morelos in 8 less league games was a great return I thought. 

However Morelos is literally the glue holding the team together and the pair of them together were great last season IIRC. If it was up to me at this moment I’d be trying to get Kent and Goldson moved on out of Morelos/Kamara/ Kent/Goldson. 

If we need £15m to break even you’d think Kent would cover that with a wee bit of change meaning we could reinvest the money we got from selling on Goldson. Fag packet maths but something along they lines would work I think. 

Still feel that one of the first to go and this is nothing against the player, but tav would surely command a decent fee and at a great age after the season he's had. We also have a ready made replacement sitting desperate to start games for us so we wouldn't need to spend any money in a replacement either bar a cheap player to cover patterson

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Kents our best and most creative player although currently playing shite we have no one that replaces or is even at the same level as him when on form.