Sun running a story about racist chants on a supporters bus upto Dingwall

j1mgg

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Right used to, am no on your dick anymore av actually forgot what a was bammin you up about 😂

Is this you starting the " I was only fishing/bamming you up" patter because you’ve been ragdolled about this forum by multiple members tonight? I expected more from you.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Right used to, am no on your dick anymore av actually forgot what a was bammin you up about 😂

You were making yourself look like a weird cunt by making up bullshit stories about the ICF being at my door 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You were making yourself look like a weird cunt by making up bullshit stories about the ICF being at my door 

Why get riled up if it's bullshit mate fuck me 😂

Scotty the knight in shining armour jumping to your defence is hilarious though, absolutely desperate for a ban so he is the wee boot 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why get riled up if it's bullshit mate fuck me 😂

Scotty the knight in shining armour jumping to your defence is hilarious though, absolutely desperate for a ban so he is the wee boot 

Riled up? Not at all. I'm not the one going on about ripping folks heads off on a forum. 

2 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Some of they boys on the bus  if not all of them, have followed Rsngers home and away  every game   in our darkest days.im ashamed of most of you lot on here.in my darkest hour in 2012, I just wanted somebody to stand up for our club, these boys were of a few who did so.i hate racism in its form, but ban me from this forum , or from ibrox to eternity,I will stand and defend one of our own before I ever give in to conspiracies.the song is crap, but I remember being at park head when 7000 were singing it.to be honest  I'm more ashamed of most on here hanging the boys out to dry, we are supposed to protect our own. Its what my old man taught me, better a bad bear than a bad fenian son,.fuck you lot being embarrassed by boys on a bus, who went to peterhead in 2012 when you couldnt be arsed.i did from england. The boys are brothers.im gonna switch off for a couple of  days.the apologists on here will be writing about celtic tearing us a new one at the weekend. I'm ashamed of all of you who turned their back on these lads

No Surrender 

Rab 

Sorry, will never defend those who give our club a bad name or negative press, cost us cash in fines etc. The racists got what they deserved and the others who never challeged the behaviour deserve their fate. Being a Rangers fan is all well and good but it gives NO IMMUNITY if you indulge in vile behaviour. 

On 22/08/2021 at 19:23, Tiger Shaw said:

Any cunt that says they’ve never done the slanty eye thing and talk with a Chinese/Japanese accents a liar imo 

most in primary school right enough 

"I hear you're a racist now Father"....to Father Ted after his Channel 4 endorsed rant against the new Chinese community on Craggy Island.