Sun running a story about racist chants on a supporters bus upto Dingwall

j1mgg

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Just lock this pish.

There will be fucking pensioners etc who are on that bus now without a bus.

Fuck off with yer moral crusades. The 2 or 3 boys videoed deserve banned for fucking sharing it.

A whole bus deserve put off the road because of it?

Get to fuck. People are asking for posters to be banned so I'll throw my hat in the ring and any cunt stupid enough to shout for the bus to be "justifiably" banned from the road should be chucked from here.

Fucking cunts.

How's the bus being put of the road ??

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Just lock this pish.

Fuck off with yer moral crusades. The 2 or 3 boys videoed deserve banned for fucking sharing it.

Get to fuck. People are asking for posters to be banned so I'll throw my hat in the ring and any cunt stupid enough to shout for the bus to be "justifiably" banned from the road should be chucked from here.

Fucking cunts.

I thought it was only the away allocation they have been stopped from getting, which from the sounds on here, was miniscule this season anyway.

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Just lock this pish.

Fucking cunts.

I can see the point that we're punishing the whole bus and that's not proportionate or fair to those who didn't offend, but the club had to take a hardline stance on this. 

There may be circumstances we're not aware of which validate the club's decision, but I do feel for the bus overall. At the same time though, I can't criticise the club too much for coming to this decision.

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

I understand they're no getting any tickets but banned never heard that maybe missed it 

Rangers not giving them tickets is officially the club banning them.

Whether it's 1 ticket or if if was like the old days the club will suffer.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

I can see the point that we're punishing the whole bus and that's not proportionate or fair to those who didn't offend, but the club had to take a hardline stance on this. 

There may be circumstances we're not aware of which validate the club's decision, but I do feel for the bus overall. At the same time though, I can't criticise the club too much for coming to this decision.

I think the fact one of the boys was in the bus' committee didn't help

Just now, The Dude said:

I think the fact one of the boys was in the bus' committee didn't help

See stuff like that maybe justifies the club's decision ever so slightly more. Regardless, it's done and the club have to be applauded for swift action.

Just now, RFC55 said:

He's not an MP mate ffs.

He will help run a bus, it's not a vetted position with rigorous checks 

I totally get that and still not totally sure where I sit on the bus not getting tickets in future but think had it 'just' been folk on the bus, the club might have been a wee bit more lenient. 

If someone was shouting stuff i wouldnt challenge them. Easy for a woman to say with their priviledge that you should. Be careful who you challenge as some cunts will turn on you then where are the ones saying you should challenge them? Silent and fucked off and leave you to deal with it. 

Racism is not ideal. It exists. I'v noticed recently though that alot of self policing citizens want harsh punishment for words spoken and removal of access etc to places. Interesting societal shift happening. Wonder where it will lead. 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Aye if rigourous background checks etc were carried out I could see yer point.

It's a thing people volunteer for, you don't go through disclosure checks to help run a bus.

If the boy was anything like the boys we have running ours then the amount of work they put in for sourcing tickets etc it'll be a huge loss for them 

I've got sympathy, the boy himself deserves the ban - no doubt. The bus has taken the hit for the actions of it's members (or passengers if that's more accurate), buses across the country now will need to make their membership aware of their responsibilities and take ownership for it because it's clear the club has to take a hardline stance against incidents like this.

I think, unfortunately, this RSC has been made an example of - they and their members will learn from it. I'm really torn with this because I do genuinely feel for the non-offenders, but I also think the club has done well in dishing this punishment out and doing it quickly because incidents like racism really can't be tolerated.