Sun running a story about racist chants on a supporters bus upto Dingwall

j1mgg

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

RANGERS can confirm that an investigation is now complete in regard to a video circulating on social media yesterday.

The individuals involved have been identified and will be banned indefinitely from all Rangers games.

Furthermore, the RSC of which they were members and travelled with to the game, have been banned from receiving tickets for future fixtures.

The actions of a few arseholes have ruined it for everyone 

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sang worse on the mcgills bus from the district to the stadium.

McGill’s loyal was brutal mate I got the 38 to and from Johnstone, was mayhem every match, cunts fighting like fuck with each other and other passengers, cops cars surrounding the bus and pulling cunts off or the bus pulling into mill street cop shop refusing to go any further, some of the chants would have the snowflakes on here in literal tears. 

just get the supporters bus up now, a lot tamer 🤣

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Does anyone think that will be enough for the usual baying hate mob..? 

Or indeed some of the knobs on here..? 

For the usual haters of our club probably not. End of the day club has taken quick action. How often has other clubs said investigation then radio silence. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

The actions of a few arseholes have ruined it for everyone 

Good deterrant for potential future instances imo.
Can see many RSC hardening their policies to ensure they're never put in this position themselves which is only a good thing.

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

so according to this thread calling a f,enian a f,enian is racist?!?!?!?

fuck this im away to a better thread to slag some cunt off

and dont get me started on the so called swear filter on here

Love how the filter has fucked you again here 😂😂😂😂

Edit- maybe because I’m allowed to say it it’s still showing here, was fucked when some other poster quoted you 

I think it's unfair that people not involved in this now suffer because of those who were directly involved.

Entirely correct to have those involved banned.

I think we should also be condemning racism in that statement and highlighting the everyone anyone campaign.

Bit poor for me.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers can confirm that an investigation is now complete in regard to a video circulating on social media yesterday.

The individuals involved have been identified and will be banned indefinitely from all Rangers games.

Furthermore, the RSC of which they were members and travelled with to the game, have been banned from receiving tickets for future fixtures.

Can't like the post as i 100% agree with half of it, the other half is fucking bullshit. Unless there has been warnings given previously about conduct.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Banning the RSC, Rangers are a fucking disgrace.  Fuck the board.  Wankers. 

Couldn’t do anything else. Backed into a corner. Feel for those that weren’t singing, but we’re in a world where you can’t be associated with these things anymore. 

It's unfair on the RSC. Plenty of good bears there who don't deserve this. It is serving notice to other RSC's that they are responsible for their groups now and in a way can only be positive to hopefully stop a repeat of this kinda thing.

Not sure what else the club could've done, individual's deserve the punishment, harsh on the RSC

Same kinda thing that happens when we get a stadium ban, the actions of some ruin it for everyone

Means supporters clubs are going to have to be very selective now on who gets tickets & who gets on their buses, only ones they can trust will be on now.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I think that’s why they’ve done it. Being made an example of.

Think so speedy and decisive, regardless of the differing opinions of the action taken this kills the further reputations damage of being dragged on the radio and MSM platforms night after night. No doubt that the usual and expected loudmouths and their fans will attempt to give this as much longevity as possible but the club have acted strongly and cannot be accused of otherwise.