Sun running a story about racist chants on a supporters bus upto Dingwall

j1mgg

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Maybe they’ve been going on that bus their whole lives?  Maybe people give their lives to that bus.  What a fucking ridiculous comment.   All over a couple of boys singing a song.

You may have already answered this but out of curiosity were you on the bus? 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It very much is.

And you should not be using it here, on today of all days as well.

Aw fuck up honestly.  It’s a term to describe going for Chinese takeaway food.  Go and take your fake mock outrage elsewhere.  Ridiculous comments.

Glad to see the club have taken swift and serious action on this. It probably is harsh on the rest of the boys from that RSC, but the club are clearly nipping it in the bud and making the consequences for staining our reputation clear. Its hard to argue against that.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Maybe they’ve been going on that bus their whole lives?  Maybe people give their lives to that bus.  What a fucking ridiculous comment.   All over a couple of boys singing a song.

I know the RSC has been posted online but from the video only 1 of the boys is from that RSC. So that bus has been banned when it was only 1 guy from that bus. When I seen the video I was shocked it was that bus as the guy that runs it wouldn't have any of the stuff that went on happening but he didn't travel yesterday. 

20 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Mate you clearly made a joke about Asian food. Probably best to stop digging.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Like im 99% sure you are getting the hammer dropped on you.

All the best pal, but for fuck sake, get a brain and learn a little sensitivity.

Only issue here is people assuming the wrong thing.

Just now, GOAT said:

Aw fuck up honestly.  It’s a term to describe going for Chinese takeaway food.  Good and take your fake mock outrage elsewhere.  Ridiculous comments.

A stupid, outdated one that's going the way of the one used for corner shops. Mainly because it has belittling racial connotations. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Aw fuck up honestly.  It’s a term to describe going for Chinese takeaway food.  Good and take your fake mock outrage elsewhere.  Ridiculous comments.

I dont give a shit about if you use the term, its racist, but it does not effect me.

Using it here, today of all fucking days is not on though.

I would be very careful if I was  you as I doubt the admin/mods on here will be fucking about today with this stuff, so you might be getting a break from here if you double down.

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

Only issue here is people assuming the wrong thing.

Its nothing to do with assuming the wrong thing.

I know you are talking about Chinese food. What you dont understand though is that in the context you are using, and all other contexts, the word is fucking racist.

If you didnt know it before now, you do know it now. I would urge you to show a bit of caution.

48 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

McGill’s loyal was brutal mate I got the 38 to and from Johnstone, was mayhem every match, cunts fighting like fuck with each other and other passengers, cops cars surrounding the bus and pulling cunts off or the bus pulling into mill street cop shop refusing to go any further, some of the chants would have the snowflakes on here in literal tears. 

just get the supporters bus up now, a lot tamer 🤣

I remember on the way back it was always mental. There’s usually a boy that would stand in the middle of the road trying to control the traffic 😂 

Seen someone get a doing after we played Rapid.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I haven’t seen the video or know what was said but am I right in thinking it was to do with referring to him as a Jap?

Honestly you made a mental comment yesterday and you’ve not helped yourself here 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its nothing to do with assuming the wrong thing.

I know you are talking about Chinese food. What you dont understand though is that in the context you are using, and all other contexts, the word is fucking racist.

If you didnt know it before now, you do know it now. I would urge you to show a bit of caution.

TBF he was clearly initially talking about drink and I made a stupid joke then he dived in head first :lol:

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I remember on the way back it was always mental. There’s usually a boy that would stand in the middle of the road trying to control the traffic 😂 

Seen someone get a doing after we played Rapid.

🤣

I know that boy well, used to take the jacket from a steward who stood at the bus stop and then go out into the middle of the road and control the traffic, stopped  cunts cutting out from the road beside the church. He traveled with us down to Dumfries for the Linfield QOTS match and nearly set the roof of their stand on fire with some dodgy pyro and got the jail 🤣