Benjamin Mendy

4 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

Hopefully gets to start playing again and takes the cows to the cleaners  

see i wonder this, same about greenwood tbf. 

they've both obviously been not allowed to train with the club, how longs it gonna take to get them back in the condition they were in prior to their trials?

Its especially worse for Greenwood, missing 2 of the most important years for his development. will he be the same player? likely not IMO.

37 minutes ago, stevemac said:

they've both obviously been not allowed to train with the club, how longs it gonna take to get them back in the condition they were in prior to their trials?

Its especially worse for Greenwood, missing 2 of the most important years for his development. will he be the same player? likely not IMO.

You are aware there’s literally a recording of Greenwood trying to rape his bird?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You are aware there’s literally recordings of Greenwood trying to rape his bird?

audio only isn't it? and he still hasn't been found guilty yet has he.

he's a priviliged wank but am sure i read that his bird reached out to him after he was bailed.  

9 minutes ago, stevemac said:

audio only isn't it? and he still hasn't been found guilty yet has he.

he's a priviliged wank but am sure i read that his bird reached out to him after he was bailed.  

The audio’s enough.

I read he tried to contact her which broke his bail conditions 

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

There were also photos of his bird who had been battered and message chains showing her confronting him about this. 

Completely different cases. Mandy’s jury were shown a video of a recording of one of the birds consensually having sex with him (and enjoying it according to reports). She quickly retracted her case against him when these surfaced, which threw massive doubts on all the other cases. 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

There were also photos of his bird who had been battered and message chains showing her confronting him about this. 

Completely different cases. Mandy’s jury were shown a video of a recording of one of the birds consensually having sex with him (and enjoying it according to reports). She quickly retracted her case against him when these surfaced, which threw massive doubts on all the other cases. 

It wasn’t Mendy in the video, was his pal 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...