Benjamin Mendy

• 2 months later...

Apparently he was told he would be put in a " vulnerable prisoners" section of whatever jail he's in and was expecting some posh hotel type accommodation and broke down went mental when he discovered it was just another part of the jail. ..cunt needs castrated

19 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Apparently he was told he would be put in a " vulnerable prisoners" section of whatever jail he's in and was expecting some posh hotel type accommodation and broke down went mental when he discovered it was just another part of the jail. ..cunt needs castrated

He thought VP wing was a VIP prison.

• 1 month later...
On 18/11/2021 at 02:19, KingKirk said:

Still asking myself why he'd be so stupid. Was a French international earning bucket loads of cash weekly. I struggle to work out why you'd throw that away. 

It must be ego, because they are rich and famous they can do anything and get a way with it. It happens time and time again. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Just got bail

Has to be a certainty he does a runner somewhere...

Screenshot_20220107-144054_Scores.jpg

This is all I have read on this, I can only assume (and one should never assume) the police did not turn up to object or the CPS sent along a lazy useless pointless waste of space to represent the victims and he/she/they/them/it/unicorn did the best they possibly could given the evidence presented and will be applauded for the effort given.

The bail decision will almost certainly be about the justice of depriving someone who is (in the eyes of the law) innocent of their liberty for a lengthy period of time. The CPS will always struggle to convince the courts to refuse bail for more than six months, and this trial has been put back to the middle of Summer at the earliest. 

Likely he’d have been detained over a year without trial if he was refused bail.

5 hours ago, Creampuff said:

The bail decision will almost certainly be about the justice of depriving someone who is (in the eyes of the law) innocent of their liberty for a lengthy period of time. The CPS will always struggle to convince the courts to refuse bail for more than six months, and this trial has been put back to the middle of Summer at the earliest. 

Likely he’d have been detained over a year without trial if he was refused bail.

I have had a guy held on remand in Scotland without trial for over a year. Will be 18 months by the time he is next in court due to covid etc. This chap should have remained inside too!

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I have had a guy held on remand in Scotland without trial for over a year. Will be 18 months by the time he is next in court due to covid etc. This chap should have remained inside too!

Did he have a decent lawyer though?

• 4 months later...