*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

Midfield is the problem and Davis in particular! It’s pedestrian and everything is slow, no quick passing or pressing! Davis is too negative 1 run apart! He wants too many touches, continually plays ball back whe. Forward pass or space is on to move into! He doesn’t mark anyone, doesn’t win tackles, rarely wins headers and he’s becoming Peter pointer! He needs to be dropped from squad! Let Kamara play his role and have Any of Aribo, Hagi, Lundstrum, Bacuna as your AMs!   Davis has been brilliant for us but he’s looking done to me!

2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Nowhere near good enough. Aribo, Kamara and Kent unable or unwilling to make an impact. 

Hagie on for Kent, up the tempo and stop crosses from the left wing! 

C'mon Rangers game on

Kent might be off the boil at present, but don't need to be taking him off just yet. 

I don't fear them one bit. For all this ange ball talk. They've done fuck all. It's all well and good against lesser opposition like Dundee and St Mirren. We haven't got out of 2nd gear. If we raise our intensity find our passing game then we'll win. Their left back has the most touches of any player. That doesn't happen if we have a proper right back who's going to get forward.

The Tim's signings from the summer have all came in and played from the start. Fashion, Bacuna fleeting appearances if any at all. Throw in Lundstrum who is worse than a man down at times. The boy with the heart issue and Simpson and the only success this year for signings has been Wright 

1 minute ago, Davidorrp said:

Midfield is the problem and Davis in particular! It’s pedestrian and everything is slow, no quick passing or pressing! Davis is too negative 1 run apart! He wants too many touches, continually plays ball back whe. Forward pass or space is on to move into! He doesn’t mark anyone, doesn’t win tackles, rarely wins headers and he’s becoming Peter pointer! He needs to be dropped from squad! Let Kamara play his role and have Any of Aribo, Hagi, Lundstrum, Bacuna as your AMs!   Davis has been brilliant for us but he’s looking done to me!

People wont like this. 

But I agree with you.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Thats too many ifs, buts and maybes. 

He should get another 15 minutes or so then if he hasnt produced should be hooked. 

We have hagi who is on better form than him and unknowns in sakala and bakuna. Id be rolling the dice 

I don't think that's a case of ifs/buts/maybes, he'll pull off something mate. Enjoy the game