DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

May have been shared already, but I'm sure Spiers and Dornan were all over this a few years ago. Calls for strict liability? Or an obvious case of nobody giving a fuck when it isn't Rangers fans involved?

As the Police just walk by but maybe they never facilitated this support for terrorism 

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

May have been shared already, but I'm sure Spiers and Dornan were all over this a few years ago. Calls for strict liability? Or an obvious case of nobody giving a fuck when it isn't Rangers fans involved?

They play that over the tannoy for them to sing along to n everything :lol: 

Brain dead idiots like Stewart and Dorran haven’t learnt the lesson from the previous legal regulation relating to fans that had to rescinded.  Once it’s law, any team could be hammered for fans behaviour, not just Rangers.  I presume they believe that because of the narrative their seeking to create that any strict liability will be applied de facto to Rangers only.  Good luck with that in a goldfish bowl like Glasgow.  Rather than buy a back-up striker, it would be cheaper for us to secretly buy 20-30 season tickets strategical placed around the Piggery to video /  record any fan misbehaviour.  Could even discretely instigate misbehaviour in their crowd if we need them to be docked more points.  

Wiser heads on both sides of the divide will prevail if anyone has any sense.

Hahaha gtf she deserved what she got. She was on Twitter geeing it the whole ave no see ma granny in 4 year and those hun bastards are celebrating in George square. 

Fast forward 3 week and she’s down in London giving it the big I am. 

Fuck the hypocrites, get rid of them all. 

It seems “Do as I say, not as I do” is ringing a bit hollow now.

As the Scottish bard said -Oh, wad some Pow’r the giftie gie us. To see oursels as ithers see us! (To a Louse, on seeing a Lady’s Bonnet at Church).

People are seeing them for their one sided bigotry, racism and other isims that they hunt out on others.

Archived