DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall when he saw first saw that tweet tonight. The colour drains from his face, he suddenly gets a bit light headed and then a feeling of intense sickness forms in the pit of his stomach. Then comes the cold sweats and the ringing in his ears as he paces round the room repeating "oh fuck, oh fuck" with his hands on his head. 

Fucking horrible feeling man 😅 cunt deserves it tho

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall when he saw first saw that tweet tonight. The colour drains from his face, he suddenly gets a bit light headed and then a feeling of intense sickness forms in the pit of his stomach. Then comes the cold sweats and the ringing in his ears as he paces round the room repeating "oh fuck, oh fuck" with his hands on his head. 

"I didn't say that, did I?"

Face creases in confusion. Then he thinks, "It does sound like something I might have said though."

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Was actually mentally visualising him earlier on after seeing that tweet unearthed and you have just painted the most perfect picture imo 😂

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

"I didn't say that, did I?"

Face creases in confusion. Then he thinks, "It does sound like something I might have said though."

Full of WKD and big macs

Tragic ugly fat wank