Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

To suggest there are only a handful of people around the world who have died or have had side effects because of the vaccine is grossly disingenuous and does you no credit.  You only have to look at the reporting systems set up by regulatory authorities in the USA, UK and EU.  I thought you were meant to be a journalist. On second thoughts maybe you’re post is exactly in keeping with the failure of the media to do any honest reporting over the last eighteen months and just follow the set narrative.  

There ARE only a handful of people who have died globally as a direct result of the vaccine. Having a quick look at numbers for those who have died for reasons directly attributable to the vaccine or suffered serious side effects, Per the US CDC:  "More than 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 30, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine."

There have been fewer than 100 deaths in the UK potentially attributable to the vaccine.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

If LFT results were accurate enough there would be no need for vaccine passports as a negative LFT at the door would suffice and keep everyone safer than a bit of paper saying you’ve had 2 jags.

The reality is that people who are double vaccinated can and will enter sports arenas while carrying the virus and other people in attendance who are double vaccinated will catch it.

People without the double jag tick in the box will be denied entry.

So the answer to my original question is still ‘yes’

Anyone who has tested positive has covid has to isolate regardless of vaccine status.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

That's a bit tight. Get an elderly relative to download it on their smartphone and print it out for you. 

The article I read implied that you needed the app and if you didn't have it needed to specifically get the 'uneditable bit of paper' will be fine if I can get it emailed to me and printed off

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The same cunts that are moaning and shouting out for testing instead of vaccine passports would be the exact cunts moaning about testing if there was no vaccine passport.

Quite a sweeping statement with absolutely zero to back it up with

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Anyone who has tested positive has covid has to isolate regardless of vaccine status.

I never had you down as a paint by numbers guy.

Will everyone entering Ibrox have taken a LFT 30mins before entering the stadium? It’s vaccine status people are being asked to prove at the turnstiles not covid status.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I won’t be asking for a refund and will renew again next year regardless. I’m not giving up my seats but I’m also not jumping to the SNP tune. 

if in the future I decide to get vaccinated it will be my own choice not forced on me by a dictatorship.

Tbf it’s not only the snp that are doing this, in Europe it’s common policy and that’s who she’s copying (obv trying to follow their protocol for browney points if she gets her wish and Scotland becomes independent and re-entry to the eu) it’s not right what’s happening but far too late to even effect the government’s plans so the minority of people refusing the vaccine for whatever reason will have to suffer or pay through the nose for covid tests anytime they do want to go somewhere 

pity there wasn’t so many ppl content with furlough or the numbers might have been higher to fight against the governments and it might have forced their hand slightly  but we as a society were either too lazy, not interested or just have zero time to apply to such activities and now we are fucked! so pro or against the vaccine we are all fucked cos the government have the power over us

the Dutch government are pretty brutal at the best of times, but even they have stated there won’t be another lockdown due to covid, and this is partly because the demonstrations since covid started have been getting larger recently, and again it’s more to do with lifting all restrictions i.e face masks on public transport and nightclubs and festivals going ahead again (this being the biggest thing, they are daft for their festivals and it’s killing them not having festivals but the F1 was allowed for the first time in 36yr last weekend), but wee krankie is still trying to hold that power over Scotland by refusing to rule out another lockdown.

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

As usual the SNP wanted to do their own thing. It's been promised by the end of the month but it's guaranteed to be a shambles. 

Getting into Ibrox has been a shambles for many already this season, going to have to turn up 3 hours before kick off for them to manage this.  Going to be some serious pressure on the minimum wage stewards.

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Getting into Ibrox has been a shambles for many already this season, going to have to turn up 3 hours before kick off for them to manage this.  Going to be some serious pressure on the minimum wage stewards.

In all honesty mate, you could probably flash your council tax bill at them and they'll just wave you on. Scrutiny will be at a minimum. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

In all honesty mate, you could probably flash your council tax bill at them and they'll just wave you on. Scrutiny will be at a minimum. 

Steward in lower Broomie just opened the gate against them and let loads through after smartcard issues. You’re right, totally unenforceable.   

3 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Photoshop to the rescue.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I'm assuming they'll scan your QR codes

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There ARE only a handful of people who have died globally as a direct result of the vaccine. Having a quick look at numbers for those who have died for reasons directly attributable to the vaccine or suffered serious side effects, Per the US CDC:  "More than 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 30, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine."

There have been fewer than 100 deaths in the UK potentially attributable to the vaccine.

Why do they class a covid death as "28 days after testing positive for covid", yet there isnt the same criteria for death 28 days after the vaccine. I'm sure since July there has been 5,000 of the latter