Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

6 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Is there fuck you absolute intellectual pygmy.

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

You are literally too stupid to actually even understand what you are talking about.

In the link you posted it literally says "The Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines" 

Do you even read what you are posting before insulting people you absaloute clown of a boy ? 

9 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

In the link you posted it literally says "The Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines" 

Do you even read what you are posting before insulting people you absaloute clown of a boy ? 

That doesn't say that it was the vaccine that was responsible.

16 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

In contrast, the different statistical agencies have reported that to August 2021 (June 2021 in Northern Ireland) there were 4 deaths in England, 0 deaths in Wales, 4 deaths in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland. Of these, 4 in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland had the vaccine as the underlying cause of death. This meant that there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death), of which 5 had the vaccine as the underlying cause (meaning the vaccine initiated the chain of events directly leading to the death). For these deaths, there was evidence to suggest that the vaccine played a part in the chain of events that led to the death.

24 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

@Nelson loyal greeting yesterday about it not being fair people were making comments he didn't like as he won't get to go to games anymore yet he's spent the last day insulting people :lol:  

😂 Apart from mitermoldmaster I haven't insulted anybody but you think what you like. 

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Right, this is descending into tin foil hat territory again.

Don’t deliberately post vaccination disinformation or there will be bans given 

😂 What disinformation are you speaking of?  Bans for having a different opinion 😂 what a fucking farce this place is 

2 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

😂 What disinformation are you speaking of?  Bans for having a different opinion 😂 what a fucking farce this place is 

Picking and choosing excerpts from broader articles for instance just to suit an agenda.

Different opinions and debate is fine. Deliberate disinformation and personal attacks aren’t. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Picking and choosing excerpts from broader articles for instance just to suit an agenda.

Different opinions and debate is fine. Deliberate disinformation and personal attacks aren’t. 

You will need to give me an example please of the disinformation you speak of? 

Different opinions and debate are fine unless you go against the majority you mean sparkle, it's always like this in here, mods wanting to shut down debates......

Stick yer fucking website up yer arse 👍 

1 minute ago, Nelson loyal said:

Different opinions and debate are fine unless you go against the majority you mean sparkle, it's always like this in here, mods wanting to shut down debates......

Ooft! Meltdown complete!

1 minute ago, Nelson loyal said:

Really no need 🙄

8 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Is there fuck you absolute intellectual pygmy.

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

You are literally too stupid to actually even understand what you are talking about.

A bit coincidental that previous healthy people would suddenly drop down dead, but what do I know. As the pic states this is only the cases reported

Screenshot_20211012-004419_Chrome.jpg

Just now, Nelson loyal said:

Yes there is, you wanting to ban me for a different opinion, ban me a couldn't really give a fuck 😂 just shows that you are shutting me up without being able to do so with debate and facts 

I don’t want to ban you, I haven’t banned you and the message was aimed at everyone.

Leave if you want to, no one cares. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t want to ban you, I haven’t banned you and the message was aimed at everyone.

Leave if you want to, no one cares. 

I have said nothing to Warrent a ban and you know it. And that message was aimed at me so stop telling porkies. Again ban me all you want I don't care. 

2 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

I have said nothing to Warrent a ban and you know it. And that message was aimed at me so stop telling porkies. Again ban me all you want I don't care. 

Your spelling, starting a sentence with “And” and use of capitalisation mid sentence is enough imo