*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Hugh Keevins suggested as much on SSB a week or two ago and he was bang on. Needs to sort himself out.

We should've cashed in on him in the summer with anything close to £10m. He's going downhill rapidly.

We needed to freshen up the squad which everyone knew but we didn't and are now suffering from lazy, inconsistent performances.

Got to lay this at SGs door , game for me changed on the subs, don’t think Davis and lundstram can play in same team , he had controlled the game till Davis came on , and then disappeared…how Alfie lasted the full game I’ll never know , yet Fashion who must be full of confidence after his goal midweek is not used

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He’s not even playing and you’re piling on 🤷‍♂️

The poster said Kent would stroll back into the team like a saviour. Short memories that's all I'll say. Wright was shite again today, like the vast majority of the team. Some starting today haven't been been mentioned at fault.

What a way to drop points. Best performance of the season and the forwards continue to miss so many chances. Absolutely criminal. 

Game should have been done and dusted before McGregor fucked it at the end. Not going to criticise him, has bailed us out multiple times.

6 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Back post? Why is no one on the back post? Said that about 3 times already this season.

Shaggers a great keeper but protecting a 1-0 lead doesn't suit him as he's shite at coming out for crosses/corners and all the while both CBs are on a yellow.

A keeper who'snow  37 or so...who has ALWAYS been shite at coming out since he was 18 ....is NOT a great keeper.

If your shite at something...and you and everyone else knows your shite...whats does that say about it if your dont try over the years to try and address it to stop you being shite.... He needs dropped for that clanger...simple as.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kent is either playing with an injury or tired even though he gets a rest every international break.

The reality is, like Hagi, like Aribo they aren’t actually that good.

So Aribo was shite today then? Been one of our better players this season IMO, not that that would be difficult. 

Perhaps you should be looking at the misfiring fwds a bit more like Morelos. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Best just leave him out when he comes back from injury then eh! My fucking arse. Even when Kent isn't "on it" he offers something at least. 

Aribo and Lundstram best two players on the park today, but Gerrard Takes the one guy that can hold a ball up off and puts Bacuna on :confused:

Only thing I can think of is that he was on a yellow but given that he's not the type of player who's likely to get another anyway I can't see the sense in taking him off, he had just created a big chance 

1 minute ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

A keeper who'snow  37 or so...who has ALWAYS been shite at coming out since he was 18 ....is NOT a great keeper.

If your shite at something...and you and everyone else knows your shite...whats does that say about it if your dont try over the years to try and address it to stop you being shite.... He needs dropped for that clanger...simple as.

Hes 40 at the turn of the year and still pulled off 3 or 4 magnificent saves today. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

The poster said Kent would stroll back into the team like a saviour. Short memories that's all I'll say. Wright was shite again today, like the vast majority of the team. Some starting today haven't been been mentioned at fault.

I didn’t say he would stroll back into the team like a saviour. I said he would come back in because he’s a far better player than Wright is, which he is. That doesn’t change because he started the season poorly.

Just now, psb07158 said:

We were shite today ? 

Do you even go to games or do you just sit online and slate the team? 

We made Hearts look like a fucking Juniors team ffs 

Gerrard fucked it with his subs, Morelos should have been off for Sakala

👌