Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Should write a book about Aston Villa, set in Birmingham, a bit like Trainspotting.

Was going to write some Peaky Blinders fan fiction where they fight a gang called to Aston Villians. Led by a guy called Gary Aston.

But in all seriousness, it would be hugely ironic if Villa go down at the expense of Norwich. Not because I’m salty about Gerrard leaving, but because of the Dean Smith narrative.

Pissed off at the timing like everyone else more than anything else. Have tried to keep away from his pressers since going down south but saw one quote along the lines of when I commit to something I see it through. Aye well you had a contract here til 2024...

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

“It’s final day delight for Dean Smith’s Norwich who gain an unexpected but deserved point at Spurs; a point which sees them leapfrog Aston Villa into 17th place to secure their Premier League status, while over in Manchester it’s a day of double misery for Steven Gerrard who’s Aston Villa side slump to a 3-0 defeat to champions Manchester City as they ‘slip’ into The Championship after three seasons in the Premier League…”

2A681C8A-5C60-4564-B880-5D81043718FE.jpeg

Third goal in the 92nd minute which relegates Villa on GD and means City win the league over Liverpool by a goal.

If only.

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Pissed off at the timing like everyone else more than anything else. Have tried to keep away from his pressers since going down south but saw one quote along the lines of when I commit to something I see it through. Aye well you had a contract here til 2024...

Screenshot_20211115-185808_Facebook.jpg

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Haven't seen the interview but you can't fake the emotion of that first paedodome win, or when he lifted 55.

Some of you acting like scorned schoolgirls scraping out the name of a boy they had etched onto their metal compass tin.

Yes, I felt that way at the start too, but on the other hand: fuck Steven Gerrard. 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I do find it slightly interesting that we didn’t even appear to put up a many sort of fight to try and keep him.

Supposedly Ross Wilson quite pleased as he actually has control now. Must have been difficult coming in mid-Gerrard. 

SG meant to have not been at Auchenhowie anywhere near like he was in previous seasons. 

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Supposedly Ross Wilson quite pleased as he actually has control now. Must have been difficult coming in mid-Gerrard. 

SG meant to have not been at Auchenhowie anywhere near like he was in previous seasons. 

Might explain why something just hasn’t seemed right with the players and the performances all season.

56 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Few interesting rumours about Gerrard falling out with Park, and being an arrogant prick who’s power had gone to his head. Board not sad to see the back of him. 

I think the lack of messages by Rangers players on Social Media say it all.

Gerrard was an arse in the Summer and couldn't get over it.

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Gerrard wanted money but wouldn't sell anyone. 

He then demanded money to be spent and didn't get it, after the board allowed him to keep everyone. 

Since then he was not the same. 

Ah right. Thought you might have heard something else on top of that. I think his comments after the Lyon game were very telling tbh.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Ah right. Thought you might have heard something else on top of that. I think his comments after the Lyon game were very telling tbh.

I've not mate, you know what's been said. Sadly it just consolidates it all now. 

I really don't understand why he's been such a worstcunt.