Will any of our players end up at Villa?

Pains me to say it but i think we will sell paterson to finance some signings for the gaffer.

Personally depending on how the league position and performances pick up we should be looking at shifting a good few out and keeping paterson but he is the one player i think we are guaranteed to get good money for and this team desperately needs an injection of life into it. 

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Pains me to say it but i think we will sell paterson to finance some signings for the gaffer.

Personally depending on how the league position and performances pick up we should be looking at shifting a good few out and keeping paterson but he is the one player i think we are guaranteed to get good money for and this team desperately needs an injection of life into it. 

Thats on Gerrard and the malmo fiasco. That night decided his future imo.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Think you could be right. I also wonder how the shitebags in the dressing room would react if Tavernier was dropped in the eventuality that we did keep Patterson and played him regularly. Could leave a few of them getting the hump that their mate isn’t playing, which could be a disaster in itself. Player power at its finest. 

Controversial opinion maybe but I just don't see where any of our players are really needed at Villa. Our biggest assest are in areas of the field where Villa have just invested or are already covered.

Maybe the full back area they might need one or two if Cash and Targett get injured. Tav and Bassey wont be going, Patterson wasnt used by Gerrard up here so can't see him being signed which leaves maybe Borna?

On 22/11/2021 at 23:26, DBBTB said:

If a Premier League club comes for Patterson he will be off and how much or how little he has played this season will have next to no baring on why he makes that move but that’s 100% what people will say was the reason for him going.

He will go for cash like everybody else , still doesnt get away from the fact that he should have been playing more for us. 

Seen on FF that Man Utd are interested in King , another who should have been in the first team squad.

Hopefully Gio gets more youngsters in who are actually good enough unlike the rat......

Just now, sassaaaa said:

He will go for cash like everybody else , still doesnt get away from the fact that he should have been playing more for us. 

Seen on FF that Man Utd are interested in King , another who should have been in the first team squad.

Hopefully Gio gets more youngsters in who are actually good enough unlike the rat......

Man U also trying to sign Rory Wilson.