Goldson

GOAT

35 minutes ago, 285miles said:

The SPL doesn’t get as much attention and it’s assumed that players are of a lower quality or play well because it’s an easier league

if an EPL top 6 club saw past the above and judged his record objectively they would be interested.

They can't though, like you said the spfl is assumed to be piss poor quality, and scouts will see how goldson has played his part in dropping the ball 3 times out of 4

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If we beat hearts, and then goldson will have had 4 years to kyrgiakos 18 months, 

In they 4 years goldson has been part of a squad thats lost to sheep twice, hearts, st mirren, tarriers, hibs, and st johnstone in cups

Goldson was one of the people that crumbled, 

Someone doesnt like Connor… 

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Instead he is going to leave when we could have another crack at the CL 

On a free, for double the money, a massive signing on fee, and with his head held high. 

Surely we aren't arguing that Kyrgiakos is a better player than Goldson based on the fact he joined a Liverpool team that also signed the likes of Paul Konchesky, Danny Wilson, Christian Poulson and 20 odd million on Aquilani around the same time.

Saying that, Connor could go into Manchester United of today and not look out of place.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Break a already unsustainable wage structure for him? And somehow convince his wife to stay for another few years? 

Ain't happening. 

I take it you are on the Rangers board and are posting this as fact?

1 hour ago, Smile said:

We will regret it if we do not give him another contract.

He’s not going to sign a new contract with us when he’s a free agent and will get absolutely weighed in financially by moving to England. He’ll get a signing on fee and double, possibly treble his wages. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s decent. Cost a fair bit though. Think there’s better out there surely. 

Can’t get in the team for Brugge at the moment. Hasn’t started a game for them since January. Previously done well in Belgium, which is a Wilson favourite, home grown too. I wouldn’t be for it at all, I don’t really rate him, but I think he’s a name who will be linked with us in the Summer.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Can’t get in the team for Brugge at the moment. Hasn’t started a game for them since January. Previously done well in Belgium, which is a Wilson favourite, home grown too. I wouldn’t be for it at all, I don’t really rate him, but I think he’s a name who will be linked with us in the Summer.

There was talk of it before he joined Brugge, wasn't there? 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

We’ll see. You are mental if you think Ross Wilson or this board wouldn’t consider the idea of signing a player because they previously played for celtic. They’ve already shown time and time again that they don’t give a fuck about supporters opinions.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We’ll see. You are mental if you think Ross Wilson or this board wouldn’t consider the idea of signing a player because they previously played for celtic. They’ve already shown time and time again that they don’t give a fuck about supporters opinions.

Apparently he was a Rangers fan as a boy, irregardless he can get to fuck.

I’m laughing at the thought tbf, would sum us up.

yes I shat it before anyone says it

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m laughing at the thought tbf, would sum us up.

yes I shat it before anyone says it

I hope to fuck it’s not an option, but I have this lingering worry at the back of my mind that it is exactly the sort of player Wilson would go after. :lol:

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Were we ever linked with Armstrong?