Goldson

GOAT

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Goldson is only out for his fucking self, good luck to him but we can get better.

That goal in the Europa league the ball should still be in the bloody air, but he makes a basic mistake and lets the ball go past him hoping no one is there or bassy is clearing it. As I said the ball should still be in the bloody air.

Lets revisit the comment above in 3 months time!

58 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You expect some loyalty, considering we took a risk on him in the first place after his heart op But let him go to Forest and fight relegation.  As I we certainly won’t miss him average centre half 

What part of him fulfilling his contract hasn't been considered 'loyalty'. If he's average and we won't miss him, why are you fucking raging? 

I understand the family reason, but if he wanted to stay am sure he could have said to his wife footballs a short career and you don't get many chances at trophies, champions league, etc. But the same could be said for wanting that one last move to set him up for life.

Will be difficult to replace his availability and for the most part he was a rock in our defence. People go on like top defenders don't make mistakes and cost goals - they ALL do. 

Wish him well at Forest, but it's all downhill from here.

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Goldson is only out for his fucking self, good luck to him but we can get better.

That goal in the Europa league the ball should still be in the bloody air, but he makes a basic mistake and lets the ball go past him hoping no one is there or bassy is clearing it. As I said the ball should still be in the bloody air.

Good one mate

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

I’ve got Rangers notifications on and only saw the top half of the tweet, clicked it a bit gutted and saw the bottom bit 😂😂

Well played Rangers admin