Aribo

the goal machine

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He's been the grey man, just there without much being said but he was solid today and has had moments earlier in the season. Depends what you want from him I suppose. 

Holding midfielder for me and he fills that role well.

Not doing enough. Excellent at ticking things over when things are good well but doesn't score or assist at all.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He's been the grey man, just there without much being said but he was solid today and has had moments earlier in the season. Depends what you want from him I suppose. 

Holding midfielder for me and he fills that role well.

Not doing enough. Excellent at ticking things over when things are good well but doesn't score or assist at all. Would say he's a number 6 either tbh.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Not doing enough. Excellent at ticking things over when things are good well but doesn't score or assist at all. Would say he's a number 6 either tbh.

Think thats the difference here bud, I see him as a holding player whereas your expecting an attacking midfielder.

All about opinions 👍

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Kamara, sitting deeper and more central, played the Davis role to perfection today. Scoring goals are seen as a bonus. In two games under Gio, he has played really well. He had regressed a bit at the end of Gerrard's tenure.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

What a difference when you’ve players in their actual position with sensible instructions. 

This is it bin the holding midfielders we are the Champions with the best players in the league lets just let the players destroy teams.

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kamara for me is to us the now, what hemdani brought to smiths euro run to manchester, people want kamara bursting up the park, hitting digs etc, thats not his game and if he tried that he'd just get in the way of guys like aribo etc who should be doing the bursting forward and shooting

Kent and hagi wider, switching wings constantly today, fullbacks a bit more reserved meaning less midfield cover required for them, allows arfield to excellently play the role he did and allow aribo to push up from his deeper role as he wasnt restricted to fullback covering duty

Arguably a lot of this is what a number of us were screaming for at times under gerrard

yup.

31 minutes ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

Only time will tell how good he can be, the ability is there. 

Technically he is superb .In Rangers terms from that position we can look at what Alan Hutton went on to do .

Paterson has so much more that AH in his locker .

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually think Gerrard (cuntbag) has a lot to do with Aribo's turnaround. He mentioned about him using his physique a bit more and this season he has been a threat in the box and bullying people off the ball more.

Genius. How he never thought of this before is beyond me...