Hagi

jjbscotty12

Hasn’t performed to the levels he can produce consistently enough this season and wasn’t in good form but still a blow to be without him for the rest of the season.

We need some of the other midfielders to get back as quickly as possible and the B squad to potentially step up with there being more substitution availability, alternatively the Board need to support GvB.

I wish him well in his recovery. This might mean we could see more of Bacuna and Sakala. If we don't, it doesn't bode well for them. Even seeing Jack and Arfield back, I still believe we need a right winger and most importantly, a top class midfielder (Davis-esque). It might take a fair bit of money to get decent signings in these positions, but if we want Champions League money we have to be prepared to pay the money. 

The same lowry who gets kicked about every sat in the lowland league against men???

Get him in from the start tommorow, lets fkn give our youth the chance.

I dont blame the board, we have an over inflated squad full of lundstrums, bacunas, barkers we need rid of first.

Wilson has made our whole approach more proffesional but hes had a few horrors here too unless sneaky g sanctuoned bacuna  deffo lundstrum...

Lowry starts for me tommorow, lets stop batting away our youth.

Give him the chance.

Hagi imo has regressed in the 2 seasons hes been here, especially pasr few months, hes been fucking horrendous at at times slows our play down.

Hope he recovers well here but feel we wont get him moved on now.

10 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Is Jack available ? 

"Jack and Arfield will be back available for the squad tomorrow [Wednesday]," Van Bronckhorst said. "Helander is training and doing well but is a little too soon. Davis is at the end of his rehab from injury and will join training in the near future."

From the BBC article

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The same lowry who gets kicked about every sat in the lowland league against men???

I dont blame the board, we have an over inflated squad full of lundstrums, bacunas, barkers we need rid of first.

Wilson has made our whole approach more proffesional but hes had a few horrors here too unless sneaky g sanctuoned bacuna  deffo lundstrum...

Give him the chance.

Hagi imo has regressed in the 2 seasons hes been here, especially pasr few months, hes been fucking horrendous at at times slows our play down.

Just because he gets kicked about by men every Saturday doesn’t mean he’s good enough to lead us to a league title 😂😂😂

49 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I had suspected that before Hagi news, we would have announced at least 1 new first team player, perhaps 2, and expected a big news conference with signing/s announced on Monday,  last day of window,  and 2 days before we go to porkheid,  I think that is now imperative,  not that I am Hagi,s  greatest fan,  but he is capable of the odd flash of genius,  but nowhere near consistent enough,  but as others have stated he would have made the bench at least v septic, 

:britney:

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

"Jack and Arfield will be back available for the squad tomorrow [Wednesday]," Van Bronckhorst said. "Helander is training and doing well but is a little too soon. Davis is at the end of his rehab from injury and will join training in the near future."

From the BBC article

Cheers mate 👍

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I think everyone needs to step back and realise Lowry was playing against Stirling Albion 

The best post I seen about Lowry was somebody bigging him up to the point of saying they would play him over Hagi every week and then in the same post say that you have to consider the level of opposition because the poster he was replying to said Lundstram had played well.

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Give him the chance.

Are you starting Lowry against the tims?

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Dont know why people were expecting much done in this window

can only think because we have the new manager in people think he will put his own stamp on the squad straight away, but people are forgetting January is a difficult window at the best of times and not the time for wholesale changes.

We also have a few players out of contract at the end of the season so he will need to have a look at what's happening there, replacements etc. 

I do hope we get one or two in, and the rest of the squad back to full strength / almost injury free for the run in.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The best post I seen about Lowry was somebody bugging him up to the point of saying they would play him over Hagi every week and then in the same post say that you have to consider the level of opposition because the poster he was replying to said Lundstram had played well.

If Gio plays him on Wednesday and he has a stinker he’d get pelters. He should play against Annan but it’s important he’s managed properly.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

If Gio plays him on Wednesday and he has a stinker he’d get pelters. He should play against Annan but it’s important he’s managed properly.

Exactly.

We want to see youth develop but we need to pick and choose which games he plays in at the moment. Need to manage his development carefully. Same with King. 

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

can only think because we have the new manager in people think he will put his own stamp on the squad straight away, but people are forgetting January is a difficult window at the best of times and not the time for wholesale changes.

We also have a few players out of contract at the end of the season so he will need to have a look at what's happening there, replacements etc. 

I do hope we get one or two in, and the rest of the squad back to full strength / almost injury free for the run in.

We’re the defending champions in the first season in about 25 years where we could automatically qualify for the Champions League. Not only do you get maximum income, but you instantly become a more attractive proposition for players. 
We’ve brought in 12M for a player and 4-5 for a Manager and his backroom staff. 
How much have we spent in transfer fees this season?

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

If he plats tommorow and stands out, then again on Saturday.

Why not?

Im only worried about tommorow night first.

Na, not for me mate. 
It’d be foolish to not take into account we’re goin to their shitehole in a couple of games imo. Full focus on the next game and all that, yeah i get it, but from a Managerial position it’d be crazy to not consider getting players game time or rest in the next few matches.