Hagi

jjbscotty12

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Pardon my ignorance Bears but what’s is a Rabona?
I see Hagi is being accused of showboating.

I’ve never heard of the term Rabona before.

3BA410EB-3370-4AF1-9429-CEC8E678BB48.gif.dd57cecab547bbe3db109364f6fbe2ef.gif

you could argue it’s to make a cross with your stronger foot but it’s just showboating.

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Happy just to sing Bassey twice if we get £10m for Hagi. 

Not really a dig at you mate but just people in general you see it all the time on here cunts going on about how shite a player is, heard it with Alfie Aribo Goldson to name a few then followed with if we can get 10 million for him I’d sell him 🤣

Nobody’s giving us ten million for somebody who can’t cut it in SPFL 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's not hate and it's not just rm is it , unless the vast majority in the stadium yesterday where all rm posters , 

It's ok to be critical when somebody plays shite 

Constructive criticism is fine mate but some on here go overboard tonto, look at the abuse wee Alfredo gets, arguably our best forward in a decade gets 

Feel like we missed a opportunity yesterday to give him a shot in that middle role with Aribo missing out. I’d still like to see him in there think he could work very well but hope we don’t see him out on the right again we’re as good as a man down with him out there. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Constructive criticism is fine mate but some on here go overboard tonto, look at the abuse wee Alfredo gets, arguably our best forward in a decade gets 

There's a handful if that go too far imo and it's never posters that are taken seriously about anything never mind football 

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Agreed, think we have to remember that he’s playing out of position. However, that’s no reason for some of his play yesterday could barely take simple touches of the ball in the first half. Thought he was ok in the second half. 

15 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

A shocker today but then he has been awful from the start of the season.  Far too slow as I've posted previously.  He has no stamina.  Lucky if he can last 60 mins at a push.  We should try to sell him in January to an Italian club because his style is more suited to the Italian pace.

Shite! He was brilliant at the beginning of season until he got injured. He was the only player with pass marks. 

11 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Shite! He was brilliant at the beginning of season until he got injured. He was the only player with pass marks. 

He was injured in the first game against Livi and subbed after 31mins. Are you suggesting he’s been brilliant then for 31mins of this season? 

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

He was injured in the first game against Livi and subbed after 31mins. Are you suggesting he’s been brilliant then for 31mins of this season? 

:lol: unfortunately I'm not that funny. After that he played very well when he got back in the team.

I initially wanted him sold in the summer but he started to prove there was a player in there at the beginning of season but he's gone right off it again. 

Amazing how he goes from hero to zero on this forum every other week.

He'll know himself that his consistency has to improve but hes definitely not a winger, and the way Gio sets up the two of the three forwards are more or less wingers now or they have definitely been told to hug the touchline more. 

He improved when he went central but don't think he merited MOTM.

His lack of pace and fluctuating form is annoying but I will say that his name interview yesterday was one of the best I’ve seen from a Rangers players in a while. Understands the game, wants to improve and spot on attitude. Need to make better decisions sometimes on the park and have more returns still.