SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

13 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

We would have been heavy favourites with the amount of injuries they have.

Feeling totally scunnered. Don’t think the board understand just how important it was these games went ahead.

Its not just the old firm. They would have had a decent chance of dropping points to St Johnstone. They are totally knackered and can barely field a team.

We will beat them either way

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So it's good enough for 50k Rangers fans to be locked out Boxing Day yet it's not okay for fans to be locked out on the 2nd of Jan? 

Legall action needs to be taken and Rangers should refuse to play any rescheduled games and tell sky tv not the league and if sky want to have their say then ban them from Ibrox.  

What the fuck is Stewart Robertson doing ?   Did he not ask who will compensate the 45k Rangers fans on Boxing Day,  Is it the league or the club as they did not rearrange our fixture like others when fans can be allowed back in , St Mirren , celtic its all the same to us and I am sure the law does not show any bias towards old firm games.  

And was (is) our board? Where is Greg Marshall speaking out for us fans ?   

As usual us fans pay regardless 

:lol: 

If we refuse to play any rescheduled games we lose the league. Celtic get guaranteed Champions League money that puts them miles ahead of us.

14 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Yae never know. Cause look where katic has ended up and that was even before his injury he was struggling away to St Johnstone etc 

Simpson gave away a 94th minute pen in a 1-1 draw against St Johnstone and came on as a sub and did fuck all when they knocked us out the Scottish cup about 4 days later, so I'll not be holding my breath

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

It's been proven that we play better without fans, so I can't understand why anyone has a problem with this. 

That's a load of shite, we have a great record this season. Last season the team peaked the fan situation had little to do with it.

Just now, Don54 said:

Simpson gave away a 94th minute pen in a 1-1 draw against St Johnstone and came on as a sub and did fuck all when they knocked us out the Scottish cup about 4 days later, so I'll not be holding my breath

Also played in a 4 1 pumping of celtic

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope it is BCD in February just to fuck them and the sheep up!

Just refuse to turn up at any rescheduled game and take legal action as our fans 50,000 of them are locked out Boxing Day yet that's not cancelled. 

Is Boxing Day not the festive period ?  Yet that's what the  statement claims, now 45k fans need refunded for the St Mirren game as no way should we fans be expected to pay yet again while other get fixtures moved so their fans can attend.  

In law as you well know we should all be treated equally yet the postponement of the league hampers us with players at the Africans nation and treats our sipporters as 2nd class citizens. 

Refuse to play any rearranged game it's that simple while legal action is taking place.  

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's he supposed to do? 

Speak up for the 45k season ticket holders who will miss the st Mirren game yet games have been rescheduled for other clubs and fans over the festive period according to the spfl,   What is Boxing Day?  I thought it was the festive period also so the SPFL can and should refund 45k fans who have paid up front for the st Mirren game as they should have moved that also and cancelled games tonight if they are that concerned. 

It is now vital the board let Gio have some cash to strengthen in January.

Even if Goldson stays we still need a CB in, if Goldson goes we will need 2. Going into an important run of games with Simpson is not acceptable. 

We would also need an attacking midfielder or winger of genuine quality as without Aribo we lack that spark.

Yes we aren’t as cash rich as we’d like but if we refuse to spend anything this January we leave ourselves very thin and I would not be confident we could win the league after this latest corrupt twist by the SPFL. That £35 Million is an absolute must and a refusal to spend £5 to £10 Million may well cost us.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Board really have zero bite without King. Jesus fucking christ. 

No even getting Edgar's buddy to knock up some retort.

What bite did the board have with King there. 

He wad there during the last fiasco with the Dundee vote and dossier of evidence. Same outcome then as it was today. 

If actually want someone that will fight our corner and more importantly do it well. Then we need to look at recruiting someone else. 

This is what happens when we keep giving them the blue pound,  and when it is all over we will still give them the enemies of our club your hard earned cash

Time for the club to refuse any away tickets to any SPFL game except Ross County as if we did this as we said the last time they shafted then this might never even have been thought of never mind happened.  

Lawyer involved and refuse to play rescheduled games it's that simple