*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

That's a fair point. He actually had to drop deep to get the ball at one point -against Stirling fucking Albion!!!

I think our play from midfield up to the strikers is not very good at the moment. Alfie was coming deep against Aberdeen as well.

I thought Bacuna was ok, same as Lundstram.  The team haven't had to try very hard, only deal with the physical challenges. 

Lowry definitely showing a lot of promise, especially after so many comments from the guys who watch the youths regularly saying that none of them are ready. 

Other teams play young players 18 or younger, so I'm not sure why we're always being told that they need to go on loan somewhere at that age to prove themselves before we can give them a chance.

3 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Yeah I get that, normally is a connection though👍

Probably just a couple of boys up here from Sunderland working or whatever, fancied taking in a match and brought their flags along. 

Was a lot of geordies with CBL used to come up to work with us in the yards. 

Confirmation, if any was needed, that Barker and Simpson will never make it with us.

Read reports of B Team matches, watched highlights, and it definitely appears that Lowry is one capable of making the jump from the academy to the 1st team squad. 

Lundstram looks marginally better when played further forward.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

2-0 up and strolling with a second string team. Some people just won't be happy.

Lowry the bright spark and great to see. Lundstram looks comfortable. Couple boys out there like barker and Bacuna maybe need to realise they're playing for their Rangers careers and step up a wee bit. 

Would like to see Sakala coming in a bit rather than hugging the touchline and also mix it up out there and hit the line into his left foot otherwise people will quickly catch on to him cutting inside and shooting.

Would like to get another early goal and maybe see McCann, King and maybe sands

So you admit bacuna is shite but question others comments fs 🤦😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Bacuna and Itten can’t be ashamed. They have consistently been shite at every opportunity 

they having nothing more to give. I would see if they were ashamed cos they were generally excellent - but they are not

Nah I'm not having that, 2 international players playing against mid table League 2 and they're having zero/impact

Not saying they're great but they're not busting a gut to make an impression

Just now, The Godfather said:

Think it's a bit harsh. We were decent in the first 7 games with Gio, the break has halted the run we were on and now the performances have dipped. 

Midweek was awful and he needs to sort that but we always look disjointed when we change soany players like this. 

Good in Europe but a few of the league games have been turgid, and Aribo near single handedly dragged us through at times.

Not entirely Gio's fault mind, we've not been great all season.

Just all a bit average so far - but I'll take that if we still win the league.

Midweek and his interview afterwards was an absolute joke though.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The thought of Itten leading the line at the Knew Camp makes me want to go for a bath with my toaster.

You wonder what we saw in him that we signed him, forby his height he’s got nothing to offer as a striker 

Having said that he’ll maybe score.

1 minute ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Bacuna putting on a masterclass in derp.

Fashion is quick and fast but I’m having doubts about his ability to play football.

Out of all the players to have a go at after that Sakala is who you chose :lol: