Pathetic

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, jamess said:

Don't think the players put in 100%, and  we fucked up big time at the back. Need to put it behind us. GVB learning more each game about his squad.

Mate that second half bar 5 mins was perfection almost ffs 

Just now, RFC55 said:

He was on the ground and taking touches for chances that were one touch.

He's fucking shite 

Mate a clinical striker gets a few goals off the scraps he's had the past week but he is fucking miles off it, I really really worry if he plays Wednesday 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Mate that second half bar 5 mins was perfection almost ffs 

Yes and no. We got ahead, but not killing it off. We don't score enough goals for our possession. Only being 1 behind gives the opposition hope for the last 5 minutes just to go for it. Too many times it has caught us. Its a recurring problem - hoping we hold on for the last 10 minutes.

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

Yes and no. We got ahead, but not killing it off. We don't score enough goals for our possession. Only being 1 behind gives the opposition hope for the last 5 minutes just to go for it. Too many times it has caught us. Its a recurring problem - hoping we hold on for the last 10 minutes.

The point is we should never be conceding three to Ross County, we can never be expected to score 4 goals in every game. Especially with Itten up front.

If GVB thinks the squad is sufficient to win the league then that’s concerning.

If we can’t buy because of our finances then it’s probably more concerning - what would have happened if we didn’t get the Patterson and Gerrard money ?

Anything at this stage will be a panic buy 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

If GVB thinks the squad is sufficient to win the league then that’s concerning.

If we can’t buy because of our finances then it’s probably more concerning - what would have happened if we didn’t get the Patterson and Gerrard money ?

Anything at this stage will be a panic buy 

You ever seen a manager who doesn't want to add to his squad? This is from the board.

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The point is we should never be conceding three to Ross County, we can never be expected to score 4 goals in every game. Especially with Itten up front.

We do seem to have a problem at the back conceding soft goals. But we also have trouble converting possession round the box to goals. A bad combination.

14 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He was on the ground and taking touches for chances that were one touch.

He's fucking shite 

The one that arfield gave him 8 yards out and he tried to take a touch🤢

not his fault though the managers for playing him to a man nobody would have selected him

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

The one that arfield gave him 8 yards out and he tried to take a touch🤢

not his fault though the managers for playing him to a man nobody would have selected him

I get why he tried to save Roofe for Wednesday, but I'd rather have had Weston up front than Itten. What's the point in doing well in the youths if that dumpling can have one of the worst performances I've ever seen and keep his place?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If we turn up on Wednesday we win the game. Am still livid about the performance but when u take the emotion out of it our keeper and bassey have had a absolute howler of a day and we still managed a point. 

For so much to go wrong in one game is frustrating . Can’t remember McGregor ever being that bad but the fact is we are poor just now and fragile at the back.Nothing from the last few games suggests we’ll take much from Wed 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If we turn up on Wednesday we win the game. Am still livid about the performance but when u take the emotion out of it our keeper and bassey have had a absolute howler of a day and we still managed a point. 

They have been lucky, we have been unlucky and we still get to this important game ahead. These games were always going to be pivotal, and we will be playing against a team that will be open, and we have the players to pick them off if we take our chances. Take the chances, we win.

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

For so much to go wrong in one game is frustrating . Can’t remember McGregor ever being that bad but the fact is we are poor just now and fragile at the back.Nothing from the last few games suggests we’ll take much from Wed 

Understanding from an analytical point of view, but ........slap yourself and believe!

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We turn up we win no doubt about it.

5 minutes ago, jamess said:

They have been lucky, we have been unlucky and we still get to this important game ahead. These games were always going to be pivotal, and we will be playing against a team that will be open, and we have the players to pick them off if we take our chances. Take the chances, we win.

They are jammy cunts, but even with 10 men they still went for it at nil nil. We score first and fucking sit off and invite pressure, no press at all. Gio has to get this containing pish out his system and realise no matter how many goals we're up, go for more. 

2nd half was far better, but the whole defence was a shambles. Gutted with that today. 

Roll the sleeves up and give it our all on Wednesday, as they are still there for the taking. Get Itten to fuck, then it's a toss up between Sakala and Roofe as striker. Not an easy decision. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'd genuinely consider someone like Alegria before Itten. I hate jumping on any sort of bandwagon but he is and has always been pish. Another of the Gerrard era disaster signings.

I'm the same, though I thought he may have came good, but he never will. He's average at best and probably better suited to a team that has no ambition to win titles, as the Jersey is too heavy for him. One of the worst displays I've seen from a supposed CF in years.