Pathetic

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'd genuinely consider someone like Alegria before Itten. I hate jumping on any sort of bandwagon but he is and has always been pish. Another of the Gerrard era disaster signings.

We have a striker problem, no doubt about it. But I think we have a problem feeding the striker with good service. Lack of service and being double marked in the box leads to the attacking mids getting the goals. Just not happening enough.

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If we turn up on Wednesday we win the game. Am still livid about the performance but when u take the emotion out of it our keeper and bassey have had a absolute howler of a day and we still managed a point. 

Our game and their game were both so close to being different. Could have very easily been less raging. But raging I am

Just now, RockwellGers said:

Our game and their game were both so close to being different. Could have very easily been less raging. But raging I am

It actually feels worse than it is. Could easily have been us gaining 2 and have a chance to go 9 clear on Wednesday. I've past raging. Now at deflated.

1 hour ago, jamess said:

We have a striker problem, no doubt about it. But I think we have a problem feeding the striker with good service. Lack of service and being double marked in the box leads to the attacking mids getting the goals. Just not happening enough.

I agree, the service Is a problem which is where we need a striker who can mix it up and find space in behind. However we need a striker who given that moment of space takes their chance..Itten tried to control a ball in front of goal from 6byarde today. Any half decent striker at amateur level just hits that.

Criminal but had sneaky g not let wee defoe go and play sky pundit every other weekend when we were playing then he might be here now.

Those gilted edges chances today were the baw us bouncing about the box, wee defoe buries 2 of them.

Instead ittens trying to take touches the lot, no instinct, that has to come from within.

Can understand gio not happy defoe was player/coach but cutting his own detail fucking off to sky studios when his employers where physically playing in a competive match is a no no.

Sneaky g, i think called the shots above wilson at times

Point is defie buries those chances and we are 3 points.

Same time we had calamity jane acriss the full defence and keeper.

On 29/01/2022 at 14:35, BearInTheToon said:

That’s possibly the biggest shambles that we’ve seen for some time, given the players that were out there. 

These players have absolutely BOTTLED this season. Truly shameful. The tide has turned and it should never have close to happening.

That word “bottled” sums it up

16 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We scored three goals today, should have had at least one more and we hit the post too. It was schoolboy level defending that let us down and led to us dropping points.

Very similar to the 2-2 at Hibs last season, only difference is we didn't completely gift Hibs goals that day!

18 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We scored three goals today, should have had at least one more and we hit the post too. It was schoolboy level defending that let us down and led to us dropping points.

In any football match if you score three goals and don’t win the game you can only blame yourself 

On 29/01/2022 at 23:03, bluenoz said:

I know it is irrelevant to how we played but we need to bin those purple tops. We have lost with them before (Europe I think) and today felt like a loss.

I like the top but not the team in it, crazy superstitious nonsense but it gives me bad karma just seen our players in it.