Pathetic

RangersMedia

Talk of the league being over is daft at this point.

Today but is a horrible result and continues what has been another post winter break shite start. 

The next few games are going to be massive for us now. We need to get some momentum going.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We need to release the shackles and stop wrapping certain players in cotton wool. Jack & Roofe are fit. Play them. 

We also need to manage them properly too because both have shown that they are injury prone and they are both coming back from injuries. I’m pretty sure the medical team are having a big day in what they can and can’t manage.

29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Lundstram situation is extremely odd.

We sign Sands who goes straight into team with Lundstram out altogether.

Jack comes on for 15 odd minutes on Wed and helps us control game.

Today Lundstram jumps ahead of Sands and Jack to come on and all the while we’re trying to get rid of him to English teams.

That's so true I was shocked Jack never came on, but not I read this why is lunny ahead of sands now?

34 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'm concerned but unlike a vast amount of bears on here I'm not overreacting. 

Thats you showing your experience though 😂

I agree there’s an element of overreacting, its expected as its the way of the fickle fan. We need a change at CB for a start though, Bassey has done well but he’s not covered himself in glory the last few games. Unless we get Souttar and put him straight in, that will be the back line V sellik

"Sleepwalking into this" is bang on by the poster earlier.

But another poster said will set us back 4 or 5 years , I don't think so, not in Scotland, that's a bit extreme, the £30 million champions league money will not be 100% invested in players by either club, so no need to wet our pants if the filth win it.

I would guess a 33% spend on players from that £30 million.

That lot couldn't even be bothered securing 10 in a Row with their so called mountains of cash.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think we’ll win on Wednesday. I’ve lost count of how many times people have us written off before we have played them over the years only for us to grind out a result.

I think we have a great chance. Of course, it won't be easy but for all our faults, they have very clear faults of their own too which we need to take advantage of. Both defences are vulnerable.

They will press high, play gung ho, all out attack but one simple Goldson long ball over the top could slice them open. A Kent, Sakala, Diallo, Aribo bit of quick play and we're in behind. They will also be weakened in personnel.

It goes without saying, we need to defend better and be more clinical in front of goal. Sounds simple eh!

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think we’ll win on Wednesday. I’ve lost count of how many times people have us written off before we have played them over the years only for us to grind out a result.

My main concern is we are currently unbeaten in our last 7 against them, usually runs like that don't go on long. The exception being when we just came back into the league.

If we perform to a good standard we will win.

49 minutes ago, WWTC said:

It was the way we chucked it away thats a concern mate. 

Agreed.

One defeat yes, but far too many draws from winning positions against shite opposition.

I don't get why people are not getting this.

A draw is as bad as a defeat at Rangers. Always has, always will be.

Maybe some fans weren't reared with such a mentality.