Pathetic

RangersMedia

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yet he has Jack on the bench who'd run through a brick wall. 

It's fucking bizzare management 

It really is mental decision making from gio.  

Starting itten up today, dropping Sakala after a man of the match and this leaving Jack on the bench for Lundstram. 

How many late goals has this group of players conceded over the years which cost us points.....we have an inability to see a game out....keep simple possession in the dying embers it really is that simple.....Lundstram with a 40yrd crossfield pass in a howling wind set the tone for the omni shambles that ensued.....we got the ball back gave it away, got it back gave it away, got it back and Kamara did the exact same shite tippy tappy pass he fucked up 3 mins earlier....that shite pass led to the corner which again was shambolicly defended....still can't understand why McGregor does what he does....put your arms out collapse on the ball and waste another 30 seconds......I have a horrible feeling this season could be defined by two injury time goals in Dingwall.....I hope I'm wrong 

Ps we hate a winter break do we not:headwall:

Even more unbelievable is the fact theyve had a new manager and like 15-16 new players coming in while we lost nobody from our winning squad. And yet we look like we cannot pass the ball to the next person and playing shite while they are constantly improving and even with injured players, id say they are favorites for wednesday. We have been poor for most of the season and im starting to think that those players are actually affected by fans being back on the stadiums. And i dont see any leaders on the pitch. Not even one.  

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Jack has regularly missed games ever since Kipre did him a few seasons back.

He’s a talented player but it shows how bad it is when people are pinning their hopes on a guy who has barely kicked a ball in a year as the solution.

The point I'm trying to make is it was 8 minutes of football required. Jack has shown in his fleeting minutes this Season he is by far more capable at controlling/managing a game than Lundstram.

Who came on ; gave away a FK; leathered the ball out the park (when he had a simple pass down the line to make) and then turned his back on a shot in the box.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not talking about the team I'm talking about the support on here, from mods to posters the "that's the league done" mob are fucking embarrassing , criticism for bad results is absolutely normal but fuck me the overreaction is insane, can only imagine the meltdown if this goes to the last day 

Totally agree. It's a title fight we're in with twists along the way. Of course I'm worried after today but who knows how things will go in the coming weeks. 

Utterly fucked off at that today mind you. 

If we go into the game sitting off them we are in for a real hiding. A couple of occasions aside we haven't been anywhere near as fluid in our passing as we were at our best before Gio came in and have no confidence in our ability to counter attack right now.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Injury-prone is often a misused phrase for players.

The stats are alarming in our favour when Jack plays. He's fit, play him!

There’s being fit and there’s being match fit. 

Starting him in the biggest game we’ve had in years when he’s hardly played in a year would be insanity.

He’ll be miles off it.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

The point I'm trying to make is it was 8 minutes of football required. Jack has shown in his fleeting minutes this Season he is by far more capable at controlling/managing a game than Lundstram.

Who came on ; gave away a FK; leathered the ball out the park (when he had a simple pass down the line to make) and then turned his back on a shot in the box.

Don’t disagree with that. My issue is more with people who are calling for him to start on Wednesday. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not talking about the team I'm talking about the support on here, from mods to posters the "that's the league done" mob are fucking embarrassing , criticism for bad results is absolutely normal but fuck me the overreaction is insane, can only imagine the meltdown if this goes to the last day 

All part of a title race mate be plenty more ups and downs to come. I am worried tho honestly these players look Lost with what they are being asked to do. 

Somehow we've been able to find the most defensive modern Dutch coach going about just now 👍

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

There’s being fit and there’s being match fit. 

Starting him in the biggest game we’ve had in years when he’s hardly played in a year would be insanity.

He’ll be miles off it.

I agree but that is why he should have got minutes today. He can't get match fit without minutes. 

Same for Roofe. Start him and take him off when/if he tires.

Bad management all around today.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We are all disappointed and losing 3 goals to RC today is dreadful but the massive overreaction is incredible

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don’t think many genuinely feel it’s over, it’s a natural knee jerk reaction to something incredibly disappointing. People need to reign in a bit on the overreaction on the back of a shite result and equally on the back of a good result “we’re going to win the Europa league now”.

Equally said if that lot get a win today they’ll go into Wednesday with the momentum and form where a win on their own patch puts them top of the league.

League is far from over, lots of twists and turns still to come, but today was utterly awful.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I think people need to admit sadly there is a title race on and we’re not going to run away with it like we all thought we would.

League not over and we’re still favourites just need to cut out stupid mistakes.

The thing is we should've ran away with it weve had plenty of chances to be double digits clear already. 

Instead we are baws deep in a title race of our own making 

That's why the panic imo👍

It'll be unbearable on here if we get beat on Wednesday