Pathetic

RangersMedia

That’s possibly the biggest shambles that we’ve seen for some time, given the players that were out there. 

These players have absolutely BOTTLED this season. Truly shameful. The tide has turned and it should never have close to happening.

This is the worst I've felt after a result in ages.

Feels like we're letting it slip away since the turn of the year.

We had a spell in the 2nd half where we were at it and went 3-2 up.

Then bang straight into fucking pish mode again.

Some of the stuff today was horrific, 

3 fucking gifts today all of our own making.

This is now a title race.

GVB must fucking sort this out rapid.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

- go a goal up then sit back v Ross fucking County. See the way we absolutely went at them in the 2nd half, fucking do that from the start you cunts

- Itten starting again when he was disgusting on Weds, disgusting again today

- The back 5 were absolutely atrocious it’s time to bring Souttar in NOW if we don’t have another fit CB to play instead of Bassey. Also time for McGregor to drop to the bench and McLaughlin to play as number 1 and if he’s not good enough then play McCrorie and buy a new number 1 in the summer 

- Sakala’s miss when played through by Kent was just fucking rank rotten 

- Kamara fannying about at the end gifting them a corner OUT OF NOTHING 

Weekend absolutely ruined. Wanks

🤣

Blaming bassey.

Big fairy goldson and weakling barasic just as bad, james " i cant find a team mate with a pass" tavernier

Rancid Rancid Rancid fucking shite. If Gio thinks this sit in against dross is going to work he's sorely mistaken and it will be a costly mistake by us. It already has been. But fuck me you cannot account for that absolute shit show from McGregor and Bassey missing a kick, roofe hitting the post and sakala fucking up the 1on1. Just a fucking disaster. Aribo a standout again.

Only good thing is we play better with space and the filth leave loads of it. If we sit back we will be fucked by half time. Fucking scunnered. Back to 19/20 form after the break it seems

Said after we took the lead we had to keep the ball at the other end of the park because mistakes were likely in these conditions . 

Apart from the first 30 minutes , where we didn't show any interest , I thought we played well up front . The backs though were awful and those mistakes were mental . 

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

This is the worst I've felt after a result in ages.

Feels like we're letting it slip away since the turn of the year.

We had a spell in the 2nd half where we were at it and went 3-2 up.

Then bang straight into fucking pish mode again.

Some of the stuff today was horrific, 

3 fucking gifts today all of our own making.

This is now a title race.

GVB must fucking sort this out rapid.

Aye I'm feeling this too. It feels like an old firm defeat because there's just this undercurrent of that result heralding in a change of momentum for me.

Team is as flat as fuck, actually reminds me of our 10iar season when we were top at NY but they beat as at their midden and reined us in and went on to win it.

Theyve strengthened their squad / team to win this pot of gold at the end of it, we haven’t and from a towering point of strength last summer, we have gone backwards. 

Big few days in this window and then next week’s game. If they go top, our players will chuck it. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Don't think the manager has it in him to set us up to win on Wed. A draw seems a result the way we are now. 

A disgrace we could be 2nd by next weekend after a 6 point gap weeks ago. 

Players need dropped but won't be.

The issue is who the fuck do we drop them for? 

7 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Twice in the lead and sitting back. Fuckin shocking 

That’s at least Motherwell Hearts Aberdeen and RC where we have now dropped points from a winning position

Start games in totally the wrong manner, at 1-0 up blow them away and play with the intensity we showed at start of second half 

Handed momentum to them now and we deserve it. Attitude all wrong. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Disgraceful from us today. Three awful goals conceded.

Our defending at corners is terrible. We were lucky a couple of times on Wednesday night with it.

Basically only have one guy who can header a ball (Goldson) and the best two after that are Roofe and Morelos.