*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm not too sure where this talk of them having a weakened squad is coming from. They are missing as many players as we are. Their biggest loss is furuhashi and the rest of their team looks to be about their normal lineup. 

Their entire first choice midfield is missing.

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm not too sure where this talk of them having a weakened squad is coming from. They are missing as many players as we are. Their biggest loss is furuhashi and the rest of their team looks to be about their normal lineup. 

They're missing 5 first team regulars in Furuhashi, Rogic, McGregor, Bitton and Turnbull. 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They are missing their two Japanese strikers, their best player (Rogic), and their captain (McGregor) + Bitton, Turnbull and a few others who I can’t remember. 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

that Hatate they signed looks a decent player if he is given time and space on the ball

Would definitely be playing Jack and getting into their faces early

Just now, psb07158 said:

that Hatate they signed looks a decent player if he is given time and space on the ball

Would definitely be playing Jack and getting into their faces early

Keep changing my mind about whether we should play Jack. Tough one.

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Just seen postecoglu on Sky sports news and he’s said mcgregor is a chance to start. Also said maeda arrives back in the country tomorrow. Good throw them both in, one unfit and the other jet lagged. 

Won't be much wrong with MacGregor's fitness. Hasn't been out for long.

11 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Just seen postecoglu on Sky sports news and he’s said mcgregor is a chance to start. Also said maeda arrives back in the country tomorrow. Good throw them both in, one unfit and the other jet lagged. 

Maeda played today.

Just now, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Aye but they never stop 

Mad bastard. Don't think I'll ever have seen a player play a world cup qualifier, get on long haul flight, arrive 9 hours out of sync, and play again the next day, in a game that is as tough as it gets at the best of times. Between now and the game, most of his time will be in the air, or in an airport.

26 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures, meanwhile we will wait till Ramsey is ready