*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Line up picks itself. 

Sakala can't be relied upon to score any actual chances we get so it should be Roofe even if he can only give us a good 60 minutes. 

Wright, Itten and Lundstram shouldn't even make the bench on Wednesday.

I'd much prefer Balogun over Bassey but no idea if he's close to being fit/available.

At this moment in time, I can't help but feel like they take it sadly. 

I'm going to take a calculated gamble here.

McGregor

Tav  Goldson  Balogun  Barisic

Jack    Kamara

Aribo

Amad     Roofe   Kent

Really harsh on Arfield but we need to be more solid defensively away from home. I realize it is a big ask of Ryan Jack.

Kent doesn't deserve to start after today's performance but he has a good track record against them.

If Balogun doesn't make it, I start King (or maybe Souttar). Too much pressure is being put on young Bassey to play out of position.

• RangersMedia changed the title to *****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

Fuck knows what’s up with Balogun and Helander obviously won’t be thrown in so it’s the same back 4 I’m afraid. Bassey is not and never will be a centre half. 

Helander, Morelos and a fit Jack then we are strong - a team gets it’s strength through the middle.

Obviously none of them will be there so it’s going to be a hard watch, come out still on top and I’ll be over the moon. 

Regroup then, get everyone back fit and try  and sort this mess out 

Just can't even begin to think about this game yet, maybe being a bit OTT but am fucking raging that we've even given those scum bastards something to be excited about, I believe we can win and we'll probably win, it's the other games I'm worried about with this shite mentality we show at times, the league cup semi was a low point and we bounced back but since the break we've been terrible, today is a low point and I hope we can now go and show what we're all about, lose on Wednesday and Gio's got a mountain to climb already.

Better no sit on any lead against this mob. We need to ruin their confidence. A win here and there’s 14 games left with a 5 point lead and the next OF at Ibrox. 

We need to make it happen. I have confidence in the team, their unbeaten against them for 2 and a half years. We just need to believe in ourselves and cut out the stupid individual mistakes. Be brave on the ball and pass through their midfield