Mason Greenwood

jackg93

On 31/01/2022 at 14:26, JamieD said:

When he was manager of Molde, he shared an agent with one of his players, Boubacar Sarr, who was accused of rape by 6 different women. Solksjaer continued to play him even after he was charged, and then, when he was awaiting trial, Solskjaer released him with two years left on his contract and their agent got Sarr a transfer out of the country to a club in Russia. He is now on the run from Interpol, avoiding extradition. 

Hopefully he's been conscripted and on his way to the front.

I find it a really strange that the girl who was allegedly raped 4 times in different locations was asking for the phone number of Grealish after it and the next day saying 'Honest to God. Peak of my life...The Dom has gone to my head. Don't you just love champagne when it's one thousand five hundred quid?'.

Im not saying others weren’t raped but I think this one is jumping on the bandwagon

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I find it a really strange that the girl who was allegedly raped 4 times in different locations was asking for the phone number of Grealish after it and the next day saying 'Honest to God. Peak of my life...The Dom has gone to my head. Don't you just love champagne when it's one thousand five hundred quid?'.

Im not saying others weren’t raped but I think this one is jumping on the bandwagon

Just for context this is not in relation to Greenwood and I believe Benjamin Mendy?

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Defo been paid off

Though nowadays the Law has been changed so it doesn't matter if the alleged victim drops the charges for whatever reason, the Police can and do still go ahead with the prosecution in these kinda cases, and DV etc if they think they can get a conviction.

10 minutes ago, Broxi said:

image.thumb.png.dea1e787bb520cb3c0674746ea39fc12.png

Mental that Gary Neville has liked this tweet 

You'd think someone as clever as Gary Neville would know the difference between a not guilty verdict and charges being dropped.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You'd think someone as clever as Gary Neville would know the difference between a not guilty verdict and charges being dropped.

It's not even as if it's someone who's just claimed it and we don't know if it's true or not. We've all heard the recordings and they are horrendous. 

No idea what Neville is thinking here.

32 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Though nowadays the Law has been changed so it doesn't matter if the alleged victim drops the charges for whatever reason, the Police can and do still go ahead with the prosecution in these kinda cases, and DV etc if they think they can get a conviction.

Makes it significantly more difficult to do so though, which I'd speculate is what has happened here.